Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
What Version We will have SEX with Linda?

No! I don't want to hear you saying:

PLEASE! SUPPORT PATREON PAGE!

Do you want i support?

GIVE ME A SEX SCENE WITH LINDA FIRST!
Why there's people like this? You do realize this is their job? They need to make a profit, so they prioritize what pays the most, and what pays the most is what the patrons decide. They don't owe you anything if you're a beggar crying for stuff on a pirate forum.
So in conclusion, if you want to decide or have a say in anything, pay. If you don't, then the only thing you can do is just wait.

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
Why there's people like this? You do realize this is their job? They need to make a profit, so they prioritize what pays the most, and what pays the most is what the patrons decide. They don't owe you anything if you're a beggar crying for stuff on a pirate forum.
So in conclusion, if you want to decide or have a say in anything, pay. If you don't, then the only thing you can do is just wait.
Right? Entitled much? If they let the freeloaders decide everything then that would undercut the people that actually contribute to the development of this game. Dude want's momcest so bad he can go download some of those shitty 3D incest H games. Otherwise he can have some fucking patience.

Reactions: allintine
Sep 12, 2017
My friends, I recommend that you be patient the game will be published in a few days.
also remember to support the game in patreon for new improvements and many more things in the game.
remember this is a forum where you can think, talk and seek help on the same game but not to offend or treat anyone badly.

and please BE PATIENTS.
and please INSTEAD OF CRITICIZING THE GAME TOO MUCH, SUPPORT IT IN PATRON

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
INSTEAD OF CRITICIZING THE GAME TOO MUCH, SUPPORT IT IN PATRON
Hmmm... Ever heard about " Leads " in marketing term ? Leads are potential customers in web marketing. To get leads, you must create " User generated content ", A.K.A UGC. The non-happy " Leads " that you see here on F95, will never become " customers " if they don't get the UGC they want. How can you convince them to support you in Patreon if those rules aren't met ? ;)

Not trying to act like an @#$@@@ or Mr I know Everything...But your last phrase is far from being correct. Peace.

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
I was playing the latest update and I liked it, so I put my support In patreon, the only thing I would like to change the issue of separating the game by versions, I really prefer a game in a single installer although it weighs more with each content update , which does not bother me. And I look forward to the new update.

Sep 12, 2017
Hmmm... Ever heard about " Leads " in marketing term ? Leads are potential customers in web marketing. To get leads, you must create " User generated content ", A.K.A UGC. The non-happy " Leads " that you see here on F95, will never become " customers " if they don't get the UGC they want. How can you convince them to support you in Patreon if those rules aren't met ? ;)

Not trying to act like an @#$@@@ or Mr I know Everything...But your last phrase is far from being correct. Peace.
kakato I understand what you say but the serious mistake that these users have is that they criticize in an excessive way giving a bad publicity to the game and they are not even patreones that really support the game.:confused:

now if they really want to be heard and the game improves their tastes, because they do not join Patreon knowing that their ideas and criticisms have a greater weight on that site or website.;)

Now really, do any of those who criticize excessively tried at least once to support the game in patreon?:unsure:
Answer: I bet they do not:confused:

then because they do not try for once in their life to support the game since patreon.;)

and for those who criticize excessively and negatively I ask them if they do not like the game and do not support it, what do they do here waiting for the new publication of the game?:confused:

Sep 12, 2017
I was playing the latest update and I liked it, so I put my support In patreon, the only thing I would like to change the issue of separating the game by versions, I really prefer a game in a single installer although it weighs more with each content update , which does not bother me. And I look forward to the new update.
Chipote I understand you friend, but at the moment it seems very intelligent to separate it (especially not to do the heavy game) in several parts.
but if it would be great that once the game was completely finished all the parties would come together to form a complete game.

Reactions: Chipote

HmmNEEDTHIS

Jan 9, 2019
My friends, I recommend that you be patient the game will be published in a few days.
also remember to support the game in patreon for new improvements and many more things in the game.
remember this is a forum where you can think, talk and seek help on the same game but not to offend or treat anyone badly.

and please BE PATIENTS.
and please INSTEAD OF CRITICIZING THE GAME TOO MUCH, SUPPORT IT IN PATRON
All said and done people will bitch about it when it's on free platform specially when the developer is a part of it. If this is in another priate site where the developer isn't present people will bitch about it there as well. It's just part of it but the advantage here is that the developer is part of this and part of the FREE LOOTERS (like me :):) ) so he can communicate and land some buyers. BUT LASHING OUT AT PEOPLE and telling them there words don't matter and they should shut up isn't gonna land CUSTOMERS. The developer is cool but paying fans really go hard and make the developer and the fans TOO GREEDY. BUT NOT YOU YOURS WAS A CHILL RESPONSE.

End of the day SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT FREEDOM OF SPEECH RULES :)

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes