kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
Since Milftoon Drama started, it has not been possible to make a save immediately after the closing conversation of an update. What then usually happens is something extra is added to that last conversation in the next update.
That's what happened at the end of 0.18, which may as well be the start of 0.19. Mrs Jackson gives Joey a Wired Wireless Tablet (which is actually a gift from Linda) so that Joey can easily communicate (and peek at!) with Linda.
The socket is in the kitchen at the side of the counter that is in front of two bar stools. Just drag/drop the Tablet onto the socket and you're ready to go...
safe place to 0.18

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
Since Milftoon Drama started, it has not been possible to make a save immediately after the closing conversation of an update. What then usually happens is something extra is added to that last conversation in the next update.
That's what happened at the end of 0.18, which may as well be the start of 0.19. Mrs Jackson gives Joey a Wired Wireless Tablet (which is actually a gift from Linda) so that Joey can easily communicate (and peek at!) with Linda.
The socket is in the kitchen at the side of the counter that is in front of two bar stools. Just drag/drop the Tablet onto the socket and you're ready to go...
safe place to 0.18

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Hey, I've decide to play from beginning since I've no memory of the game, being away for so long. So my question, when I play the 1st part, it will stop on v0.14 ? ... then, I don't need things like import save and just play part 2 from the very start ? ... txs in advance.

Also, how F12 cheat works in Part 1 ? ... I don't understand what it say, neither the effect from it.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I haven't played the game in probably nearly a year and hearing there is a Granny scene (that sounds unavoidable) makes me want to maybe wait forever =P
It's pretty much nothing. Click fast enough and you should be able to skip it pretty quickly. It doesn't outweigh the rest of the content, that being said. If you're before 0.15 you might want to find a way to play up to that point or else alot of the story is just missing for you. Once you hit a pool party grab the most recent version.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Hey, I've decide to play from beginning since I've no memory of the game, being away for so long. So my question, when I play the 1st part, it will stop on v0.14 ? ... then, I don't need things like import save and just play part 2 from the very start ? ... txs in advance.

Also, how F12 cheat works in Part 1 ? ... I don't understand what it say, neither the effect from it.
It goes until you head to your friends birthday party, that's where part 2 or 0.15 or later versions will start. No imports, you could just start from the newest version if you like without any issue of missing items.

Reactions: Benn Swagger

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
It goes until you head to your friends birthday party, that's where part 2 or 0.15 or later versions will start. No imports, you could just start from the newest version if you like without any issue of missing items.
man place share safe to 0.18 place man

shran

Dec 26, 2016
A cool update , maybe Gloria scenes are a bit boring , its the 50th time you just fuck her like that without anything special , grandma was a weird scene by why not , linda scenes were really solid and im waiting for next update

overall decent , just the same scene over and over with gloria that add nothing to the story beside vanilla fuck

• Haha
Reactions: kapriat1992

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
I cant run the game. I tried already using the Windows compatibility settings but it wont work. It just closes immediately just right after opening it.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
finished it ! its getting so close to mom i mean he has had fun with evry milf besides the 1 that matters :D Mom

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes