TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
How do i take gloria's bra and panties in the hotel room? When i put the mouse over her it just says bed

gondar21

Jan 3, 2018
hi im new about this game, is the 0.29 support with 0.28 save? or i must play on new game?
sorry if this a loop question

D

Deleted member 2248006

Overall , it seems most are pleased with the update and those that are not it is mostly because the angle did not show the penetration. We are taking notes guys , so in the next update we will include as much penetration shots as possible given that the scenes allow it.
Any thoughts on the paths? Bad ? Good? More or less?
Maybe add some male domination path and some light bdsm stuff in the shop like plugs, gags, and paddles. Overall it is nice, but I also hope for more hints

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
hi im new about this game, is the 0.29 support with 0.28 save? or i must play on new game?
sorry if this a loop question
Each part his it's own saves so 0.27 saves and above will work on Part 3.
(In other words to answer your question. Yes it supports. No need for new game each time)

Reactions: gondar21
D

Deleted member 2079406

I ran into a bug help i just download the android version and when i talk to gloria in the hotel the bra option wont appear i tried everything

Apr 26, 2018
Overall , it seems most are pleased with the update and those that are not it is mostly because the angle did not show the penetration. We are taking notes guys , so in the next update we will include as much penetration shots as possible given that the scenes allow it.
Any thoughts on the paths? Bad ? Good? More or less?
Yeah, the scene was very hot, but I agree with those bummed out by the angle. Someone suggested making Joey semi-transparent for such scenes. Or maybe having a toggle button for that. Might be worth looking into.

With regards to paths I'm not really sure. I mean, this is not an RPG and no matter what path you take Joey will always be an annoying moron - so all the paths really do is block off a portion of content. Seeing as I like both Linda and Gloria, all the paths in this update did was making me save the game and play the scene twice. Maybe I'll appreciate paths more when I'll have to choose between a person I like and one I don't, but yeah, I'm not sure.

Reactions: XXII

harry19

Oct 25, 2017
hello, im having problem with the game.
i click on the app, it start, i see the logo and then it all black i dont see any

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
return to the hotel -> in a twist surprised by the dev, Gloria is the belly first on the bed in bra, panties, stockings and shoes - SAVE to replay equity -> remove her bra and her panties because Joey came back to his senses

i'm blocking here i bos click partous and nothing denies make it impossible to move forward?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes