D

Deleted member 386829

i hope for the next one we have linda riding joey, i was hopin they would go back to his or her bed instead of just the couch scene

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
"Saves from versions earlier than v0.15 is incompatible with Part 2(0.15+)"
I haven't played since v0.14 apparently, fml.

So do I have to start over and dump another 10 hours into this game doing all the minigames and money grind again, or is this one of those things where each "Part" of the game is a literal different piece of the series on its own, like how Dating My Daughter did with it's Chapters?

D

Deleted member 386829

"Saves from versions earlier than v0.15 is incompatible with Part 2(0.15+)"
I haven't played since v0.14 apparently, fml.

So do I have to start over and dump another 10 hours into this game doing all the minigames and money grind again, or is this one of those things where each "Part" of the game is a literal different piece of the series on its own, like how Dating My Daughter did with it's Chapters?
each part is its own unique chunk, so .14 is the end of part 1, .15 is the start of part 2 if that makes sense

you wont have to do all the part 1 things again

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Perhaps Linda sitting on Joey's lap on the couch, with a transparent blanket just for the game would have provided the boob jiggle the Patreons wanted and the exciting view that everyone is mentioning?
It could be but It would be even better if it's on the bed cowgirl style and rocking the bed with a beautiful angle of Linda's ass bouncing up and down Joey's dick and boob jiggle while riding Joey

bandicam 2020-06-02 17-17-46-114.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: XXII and virtuvoid
Jun 19, 2018
There are 2 possible explanations for your problem. Firstly, the game code doesn't accept one of your previous, before you even met up with Gloria at the Hotel, gameplay Steps to have been correct enough to allow you further game progress. Or, you are clicking too fast through the dialog with Gloria at the Hotel, thereby missing a "trigger" within the dialog which would allow you to remove Gloria's bra and panties.
Tried to not click at all and still can't click on Gloria. Might be a bug with the update

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
How do you remove Gloria's Bra and Panties in 0.29 version (the last step to 0.27 update) - nothing appears to be clickable only "bed" seems to show up as a clickable option
This seems to be a bug with quite a few having it even though we haven't touched that part. We are looking into it. However , you can still progress since I posted a few posts back a save with that part completed.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I will post a MEGA link shortly for those that are having trouble passing the Gloria Panties/Bra scene.
Let me know if that works guys so I can update the thread with it if its good

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Overall , it seems most are pleased with the update and those that are not it is mostly because the angle did not show the penetration. We are taking notes guys , so in the next update we will include as much penetration shots as possible given that the scenes allow it.
Any thoughts on the paths? Bad ? Good? More or less?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
For those that are having problems with the Gloria Bra :
Please let me know if this works for you so I can update the thread. If not also let me know so we can keep looking into it.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes