• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
just making sure, saw the walkthrough and it says there's a path. if i choose one does the other lock out or can i do one after the other? the "contiue from part after linda path" confuses me. like i can do linda Then gloria, but not the other way around.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Nice update, but I gotta agree with some people that angle wasn't that great, hope next update will add more angles to it !

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Read the tread and see complain about sex with linda scene. I wonder is it that bad and then see it by myself. Yep that bad. Can't see shit. Maybe make Joe transparant so we can see better. Or maybe make Joe sit and then Linda sit on top of him reverse cow girl style. First fuck really fucking awesome. But second time we got this, seeing Joe's ass and linda's boob and nothing else. Really dissappoint.

Reactions: jowishg

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Read the tread and see complain about sex with linda scene. I wonder is it that bad and then see it by myself. Yep that bad. Can't see shit. Maybe make Joe transparant so we can see better. Or maybe make Joe sit and then Linda sit on top of him reverse cow girl style. First fuck really fucking awesome. But second time we got this, seeing Joe's ass and linda's boob and nothing else. Really dissappoint.
yeah a reverse cow girl would have been a better option tbh, since we didn't see that pose yet with her + you could still see the boobs jiggling for patreons sake

Last edited:

ZetaPrime3

Jr. Uploader
Dec 8, 2019
Honestly, it just looks like Joey is giving Linda a very affectionate hug. Alot of Linda's scenes seem very sub-par especially when compared to Gloria. This game seems to have always held back on Linda scenes.

Reactions: virtuvoid

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Ok lets start with please can u make when we click on the limo he goes directly to the map and when we click leave certain buildings dont go straight home but go to the map its just a small advice cause it can be annoying.

Now real talk, WTF is happening with the animations? i get feeling its getting worse.
(Linda path) Joey's chest getting bigger while Linda doing the BJ is she pumping air into him like a balloon and her hand movement is weird, later on the Sex scene was a good ideia but it was a failure, the angle is shit u cant see nothing i think if the animator wanted he could hv added a like x-ray box so we could see him penetrate or simply make another angle.
(Gloria path) the bj is good expect for the hand close to the body that could be better.

In overall the update had a good content but i got dissapointed due to the animations angles and errors that for me ruined the update, i think the animator needs to focus more on his job and come up with ideias to make it better cause having a censored sex scene in a poon game cmon.

Reactions: V&M
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes