crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
I havent played probably since 0.2-0.3 are there any relevant h-scenes? mainly with the main milf(mom) i see in a post up there sex with gloria which i assume is the mother of your friend who owns a store which is already good but still anything else?

pedro666

Apr 15, 2018
Thanks for this update...Some good story progression...now we have Mrs Jackson and Mrs Kelly's numbers...I like the build up and bits of info suggesting Linda's slutty past(she probably fucked Gloria's husband hence why Gloria hates her)....the quiz options are hilarious....have played till the end of the current version...great scene with Linda in her room...waiting for v0.09 now

pozzi

Jun 9, 2018
I do not know why but I am crashing every time I go out to get the sexy rex doll to continue the Gloria quest line. Help please. TT

NVM. There are some days apparently it just crashes at some time. So just passing some hours and days will do.

yatooo

Jan 18, 2018
where should i put the save file? i tried doing by the instruction in here but theres no app data so if anyone knows help me guys.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes