RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Can say that although the games good, this engine is so god awful. Its so clunky its makes the game a chore to play. I could put up with it the first few times I've played through the updates, but its starting to eat away at me.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I play on Windows 10. Right-click the game file. Choose whatever version of Windows (8 for me but 7 and lower seems even better) for a compatibility sync. That will stabilize the game. Can even play full-screen all the way if you wish.
Try that, please. You'll change your mind about MD, I'm sure.
My game runs fullscreen by default. Comparability seems to have done nothing to fix anything from the flickering of stats, to the fact that the saves doesn't know up from down.

doubleg91

Jul 21, 2017
I'm finished the game right now, but doesn't have any sex scene only the milf boobs while she sleeping, nothing more.

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
for anyone stuck after you pass the quiz, invite miss gloria again to fuck but tell her that your mom will be sleeping. She will tell you go check up on her and u will see her sleeping. Afterwards you can always look at mom sleeping with a pan scene. Save it at that moment so you can continue from next update with the boob scene.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Other than that, you like the game?
I mean the art is great, people on this tread seem to be almost constantly praising the comedy, which i don't understand, it seems kind of flat to me. The character development is good, however none of the characters themselves act like real people. Is that how is supposed to be, really exaggerated? Plus none of the characters are likeable, at all in fact. I hate everyone but the main character, but maybe that's also what hes aiming for. Either way its all worth putting up with just for the art. If I had anything to critique about the art, even though it's extremely minor, I do feel like some of the posing for some of the scenes is kinda odd. Oh also the games impossible to play without a walkthrough. That's not ok.

Reactions: Danlorn

Naxo69

Dec 15, 2017
more than a month for so little content ?. Do they lack funds or motivation? the game is incredible but so little content .. and each time delay more. is appreciated in any case ...

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Most games require either a step-by-step walk through or at least a changelog that is basically an RNG thing until it's completed. Oh, well...
Well If I can say anything, at least its better then filling the game with 6 hours of grind like a lot of RPGM games do. Plus I guess there is always a up-to-date guide so it not really that big of a deal.

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
I mean the art is great, people on this tread seem to be almost constantly praising the comedy, which i don't understand, it seems kind of flat to me. The character development is good, however none of the characters themselves act like real people. Is that how is supposed to be, really exaggerated? Plus none of the characters are likeable, at all in fact. I hate everyone but the main character, but maybe that's also what hes aiming for. Either way its all worth putting up with just for the art. If I had anything to critique about the art, even though it's extremely minor, I do feel like some of the posing for some of the scenes is kinda odd. Oh also the games impossible to play without a walkthrough. That's not ok.
There is a walkthrough

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
more than a month for so little content ?. Do they lack funds or motivation? the game is incredible but so little content .. and each time delay more. is appreciated in any case ...
Again its not the full content, a big chunk was taken out due to a bug. The full will be released hopefully by next week. If you want more content you should consider pledging.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
On the y3df site, it says the WT has been revised. Just what that means is unclear.
Absolutely no way should this partial update have been released without at least a partial WT to go along with it. This sucks!
where you stuck at, i will help u

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
There is a walkthrough
I don't understand why you would tell me there's a walkthrough, when I literally said one post above yours "Plus I guess there is always a up-to-date guide so it not really that big of a deal."

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes