Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Are all LEWD links broken? I've noticed every one I've clicked recently has been some kind of dead link, so I'm not sure if your link here is dead or what but just a heads up just in case I guess!

snxb1234

Jun 12, 2018
what are u waiting for?
They said they'll release 0.085 yesterday or today at latest. So I assume probably something went wrong. I love this game and staff and I'm considering becoming patreon in the future but I hope they bring some kind of progress bar or percentage that shows the update status as soon as possible

mmdmmd

Jul 24, 2018
They said they'll release 0.085 yesterday or today at latest. So I assume probably something went wrong. I love this game and staff and I'm considering becoming patreon in the future but I hope they bring some kind of progress bar or percentage that shows the update status as soon as possible
I'm a developer too and I understand the job and i know bugs are sucks , but after 8 version u must have a plan and good program for release versions, they must be some step farther

bobgold

Jul 2, 2017
hello can you help me? I'm stuck at the moment which is in the screenshot, and I can not go any further. Can you say what to do next?
Just stumbled across this game and I have to ask - do we get any naked pictures (and/or preferably sex scenes) with her??? Thanks!

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes