ejadrien

Aug 8, 2017
having problems taking pics while milf is cleaning, it says "nothing to see i guess, dunno what i was expecting". And i bought camera too

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
this^

i followed the walkthrough and i marathoned it all in one sitting with no mistakes.

also, make sure you click on the item first, then what you want to use it on. you can't just click on the hole alone i think.

MODEI

Jul 14, 2018
Quite happy to hear that , what makes me feel that just because Jason told MC those thing when MC went to buy some pills. That makes me wonder if he had used it on MC's sweet heart.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
does someone know why they are taking so long?
Because they usually release a version every month
We are having an issue that we are working on. On the plus side - we are adding more storyline until we get the bug fixed , on the minus side - the problem is more stubburn that we originally thought but we are making progress towards fixing it.

Reactions: Dante696969

snxb1234

Jun 12, 2018
We are having an issue that we are working on. On the plus side - we are adding more storyline until we get the bug fixed , on the minus side - the problem is more stubburn that we originally thought but we are making progress towards fixing it.
Will you release the first part today if you can't fix the bug ?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Wish you good luck. Looking forward to the next update. The art is out of this world.

Gust234

Mar 10, 2018
So, after the crash has been fixed, will we have a plot with even more content than originally planned ?. Sounds good.

Gust234

Mar 10, 2018
Despite the guys' impatience, I think the best thing to do is focus on fixing that flaw and throwing all 0.9 at once. The larger the game becomes, the more problems can appear, is completely understandable. Perhaps the solution is to put a bar with% progression, so people are not waiting for an exact date.

Samantha1

Jul 22, 2018
I love this game!!! The characters are so beautifully done(Mrs Kelly and Linda are both so pretty, can't wait to see Mrs Kelly in action at some point...secretly hoping for some threesome action:heartcoveredeyes:). A bit grindy during the Gina section but after that when money is easy to get from the moms purse things get so much better...The v0.05 was the best content update in my opinion...now waiting for the new release:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
unfortunately the technical problems are problems that sooner or later it's up to all the developers, must have been a big problem because from December to June they have always been as precise as a Swiss watch

not bad at the end the wait there will be even more pleasure in playing it:)

(sorry my english )

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes