dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
if i may derail this topic for just a bit. summertime saga and (more-so) this game have amazing art and are far into development already.

any got any other hand draw western game that have a lot of content already? incest as the main focus would be nice, but i'm fine if it's not included. i'm just tired of seeing the same daz models and until i found this game today. i didn't think there were such talented artist to be found.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
oh yeah, i have tried that game. so that makes 3 western games that have amazing art and content.

here's screenshots of the games i've already played so they aren't re-recommended

once again, thank you for your recommendation and if you have any others, i would greatly appreciate it.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I agree with john12121, better to wait a few more days and fully enjoy the update

(sorry my english)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
and i'll also agree, i just found this game today, i can hold out a little longer to get the best experience.

D

Deleted member 386829

yeah, take all the time you need. you guys are very upfront about communicating, so i can wait a few extra days if you need it

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
can i just comment on how hot the blonde milf is during her sex scene. especially the transition from top down, bottoms up to normal doggystyle. her facial expression. man she makes the hottest o-face i've scene. it's not an exaggeration or fake, but genuine suprise. the D was better then she expected lol.

pretender_newspeak

Jul 15, 2018
just found this game and marathon'd it. damn, that was hot. the girls are amazing. really, only complain i think is the grind is long, but even then. it makes it sem-realistic that the women aren't just gonna put out so easily.

one thing i have to say is. man, i wished those pills really were "birth control pill look alike". i thought for a second there that they were just vitamins or sleeping and we may just get a pregnancy confirmation on a newer update.

boy, was i a bit dissapointed when the look-a-like pills were actually real pills.

awesome game, glad i just found this while there is so much content. can't wait for more of the mom. all the milfs are seriously some of the most beautifully drawn women i've seen on F95.
You don't want to get those women pregnant. This is not Crusader Kings 2's Zoroastrian Xwedodah stuff. You don't want to create a dynasty here.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
lol not sure what you mean.

it's just a fetish for me. pregnant sex and then a pregnant CG for an ending of MC and the pregnant woman sitting next to each other kinda thing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zabutnik
Sep 12, 2017
can i just comment on how hot the blonde milf is during her sex scene. especially the transition from top down, bottoms up to normal doggystyle. her facial expression. man she makes the hottest o-face i've scene. it's not an exaggeration or fake, but genuine suprise. the D was better then she expected lol.
haha I know very well I commented and uploaded an image (Mrs glory face) of the scene that is not seen with the naked eye during the sex scene of joey with Mrs glory that face of her being submissive was epic but remember there are still many milfs in the game to enjoy without forgetting gina

remember that Linda and Mrs Gloria consider her a bitch (I also consider her that) but I know that if there are more scenes with her, they will also be epic and very good

so we have to wait for the update (0.09) calmly and without eagerness to enjoy it

Reactions: dartred
Sep 12, 2017
still got a link to said picture? might save it lol
haha then if you saw the image that went up that was epic haha and more because Mrs glory mocked the cock of joey said it was small and in the end we all know that he liked:winkytongue::p:evilsmile:

we should not forget about linda (joey's mother) she gets hot when she sees Joey's cock to the point of asking where the dildo was (we all know what she is going to use it for)

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
We are still working on this issue and trying to fix it. If by the end of the weekend we do not have a fix then we will release half a version until we fix the issue. We understand that the reasoning of having a full version update is better but we do not want patrons to think that we are not working as intended on the project.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
We are still working on this issue and trying to fix it. If by the end of the weekend we do not have a fix then we will release half a version until we fix the issue. We understand that the reasoning of having a full version update is better but we do not want patrons to think that we are not working as intended on the project.
and when will the update about the date apologize for the English

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Will the half release have any scenes or will it just be story progression, you guys should also post an update on patreon with the issue so that they know whats going on.

Sep 12, 2017
I understand your situation and it seems the most logical but I also agree with the comment of virtuvoid and john12121 should tell this to their patreones so they understand the situation of the problem

I hope they manage to solve the problem they have with the game

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes