Sep 12, 2017
now I understand the developers well because they took much longer to upload the update than in the previous versions,
after these last two versions (0.07 and 0.08) they must have realized that they had to review the game from the beginning to improve the possible errors and fix them, as well as continue with the story (0.09) to improve the possible scenes and add many more things. I know they have not released version 0.09 yet, but I have the feeling that they have something reserved for us in this version (0.09)

Sep 12, 2017
I would like to know something after this version (0.09) I have understood in a previous comment that you will possibly continue with version 0.10 or 0.11 instead of version 1.0 which is seen in most other games to what extent they have thought (number ) finish with version 0 and start version 1
It is a curiosity that I have an eye do not say that it is wrong what it does to the contrary it seems to me the best thing to do that its game together with its versions are unique it seems perfect and more for the innovative thing that it is (I congratulate the group of developers for that idea)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I would like to know something after this version (0.09) I have understood in a previous comment that you will possibly continue with version 0.10 or 0.11 instead of version 1.0 which is seen in most other games to what extent they have thought (number ) finish with version 0 and start version 1
Well, that IS how numbers work. 0.1 is larger than 0.09, and 0.11 is larger than 0.1, and 0.1 is the same as 0.10, or 0.100000... Jumping from 0.09 to 1.0 is skipping a LOT of numbers.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
i really reccomend you support the game if you have the ability to do so. also the update will happen soon, so dont worry you will see soon enough :)
Just a quick question does the teaser hint for some real action in the update or it looks like that it will be a story update

pretender_newspeak

Jul 15, 2018
2. Joey is showed and mentioned many times that he is home-schooled but the story takes place during the summer (as you can tell my the lovely weather and the pools/tan's etc) so the private/public schools are closed and the Housemilf can visit/go out clubbing with her friends (Currently Mrs Jackson the teacher and Mrs Kelly (Gina's mom) that she mentions that are besties). At one point we even clarify that Mrs Jackson is responsible for his grades so it is clear that Mrs Jackson was teaching in during the rest of the months. Basically, Joey is continuing his studies during the summer as homeschooled as a rule applied by the House Milf in order for her to control him.

3. Her name is Linda. The Lucy was the original name we planned for her but we changed it during production of the first version. I guess we missed that part and thank you for pointing it out. We will look where Jason calls her Lucy and fix it.

Other than that , you pretty much nailed her character there. Kudos on that.
2. So Joey attends grade school for spring and fall semester. He's only home-schooled for the summer. But it could also be the very reason why Joey has few friends because of being completely home-schooled.

3. Jason calls her Linda, but Gloria mentions Lucy once, after Joey makes love to her, saying "Lucy would have a sex offender as her son".

Sep 12, 2017
There will be a scene :winkytongue:, honestly the artist at milftoon are amazing.
If you're right, he's an amazing guy whose spectacular art reminds me a bit of classic disney animation (classic movies) but super-enhanced and more realistic (HD)
I bet that more than one is waiting for the moment they upload the update (0.09) to download it from a hehe there is me included:cool::rolleyes:

snxb1234

Jun 12, 2018
Will this update be longer than previous ones since it's release took longer than usual ? Also when do you exactly plan to release it ? Sorry for my poor english.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Will this update be longer than previous ones since it's release took longer than usual ? Also when do you exactly plan to release it ? Sorry for my poor english.
Each update is unique in its own way as different bugs or creation problems may appear. Currently , if the update takes a bit longer than usual then we may end up releasing it in two parts (like 0.085 and then 0.09) with one followed really shortly after then other (like a week or so).
Currently we added quite a lot of storyline progression and a few other things but we encountered a bug with the final part of one of the animations and we are working towards fixing it. Again ... worse case scenario is that we release it in 2 parts so that we do not keep people waiting too much

Sep 12, 2017
Each update is unique in its own way as different bugs or creation problems may appear. Currently , if the update takes a bit longer than usual then we may end up releasing it in two parts (like 0.085 and then 0.09) with one followed really shortly after then other (like a week or so).
Currently we added quite a lot of storyline progression and a few other things but we encountered a bug with the final part of one of the animations and we are working towards fixing it. Again ... worse case scenario is that we release it in 2 parts so that we do not keep people waiting too much
umm on the one hand it would be good however that would be more work for you and more time I think it would be better to solve the error of the end and then upload the full version (that would save much more time than split it in 2 versions) plus they launched the teaser of 0.09 and if they take 0.085 they could confuse the patreones and it would be more expensive the time of work for you:coldsweat:

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
I think its better to and take a the extra few days needed to fix the bugs and release as a whole. I think the excitement will die down if its split in half.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
just found this game and marathon'd it. damn, that was hot. the girls are amazing. really, only complain i think is the grind is long, but even then. it makes it sem-realistic that the women aren't just gonna put out so easily.

one thing i have to say is. man, i wished those pills really were "birth control pill look alike". i thought for a second there that they were just vitamins or sleeping and we may just get a pregnancy confirmation on a newer update.

boy, was i a bit dissapointed when the look-a-like pills were actually real pills.

awesome game, glad i just found this while there is so much content. can't wait for more of the mom. all the milfs are seriously some of the most beautifully drawn women i've seen on F95.

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
just found this game and marathon'd it. damn, that was hot. the girls are amazing. really, only complain i think is the grind is long, but even then. it makes it sem-realistic that the women aren't just gonna put out so easily.

one thing i have to say is. man, i wished those pills really were "birth control pill look alike". i thought for a second there that they were just vitamins or sleeping and we may just get a pregnancy confirmation on a newer update.

boy, was i a bit dissapointed when the look-a-like pills were actually real pills.

awesome game, glad i just found this while there is so much content. can't wait for more of the mom. all the milfs are seriously some of the most beautifully drawn women i've seen on F95.
Who knows maybe when the game is near the end, and if a lot of patreons ask for it they might put a pregnancy feature.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes