Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Any way to play a windowed version of the game instead of full screen? I like having the walkthrough open in another tab.
Hi!
Alt+Enter will put you in window mode
User the F1-F2-F3-F4 keys to control the volume , ESC to skip the phone cutscenes

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
My review (as for version 0.08):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow... that's quite a lengthy review so I will try to answer as best as possible seeing as you made some correct but also some wrong assumptions
1. Boob size. 28F is ... actually her size. The 28 in bra size is the waist size and the F the cup. (see this reference please : ). If we went with 38F that would had made her out of proportion and not a thin woman as we depict her.

2. Joey is showed and mentioned many times that he is home-schooled but the story takes place during the summer (as you can tell my the lovely weather and the pools/tan's etc) so the private/public schools are closed and the Housemilf can visit/go out clubbing with her friends (Currently Mrs Jackson the teacher and Mrs Kelly (Gina's mom) that she mentions that are besties). At one point we even clarify that Mrs Jackson is responsible for his grades so it is clear that Mrs Jackson was teaching in during the rest of the months. Basically, Joey is continuing his studies during the summer as homeschooled as a rule applied by the House Milf in order for her to control him.

3. Her name is Linda. The Lucy was the original name we planned for her but we changed it during production of the first version. I guess we missed that part and thank you for pointing it out. We will look where Jason calls her Lucy and fix it.

Other than that , you pretty much nailed her character there. Kudos on that.

Reactions: Dante696969

snxb1234

Jun 12, 2018
Is there any chance for us to see the teaser? Even if it's low resolution. Cuz I really wonder whats in the new update ?

Sep 12, 2017
the developers in a previous comment said that they will upload a preview of the new update of the game today (Sunday) but I do not see it anywhere -_-

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
one more question that next week this coming up the new update of the game
If you like our game , please consider throwing a penny our way. It's quite... unheartening to see players with profile images as parts of our games and yet they don't consider the game to be worth support.
Anyway , to answer your question , the game will be updated this week

Reactions: pretender_newspeak
Sep 12, 2017
If you like our game , please consider throwing a penny our way. It's quite... unheartening to see players with profile images as parts of our games and yet they don't consider the game to be worth support.
Anyway , to answer your question , the game will be updated this week
First of all, I support your game, that's why the profile image I put as a sign of respect for your creation (game), in second I am unemployed at this moment looking for a job in my country (the thing is not so easy here) so when I already have it with pleasure I will help you in patreon for the moment I can not and thirdly I joined this forum because I like to share my opinion and that of others besides supporting them in the game either finding mistakes that you did not see in the game etc

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
First of all, I support your game, that's why the profile image I put as a sign of respect for your creation (game), in second I am unemployed at this moment looking for a job in my country (the thing is not so easy here) so when I already have it with pleasure I will help you in patreon for the moment I can not and thirdly I joined this forum because I like to share my opinion and that of others besides supporting them in the game either finding mistakes that you did not see in the game etc
I saw your reply while I was typing mine. Please read above
I wish you the best in your job search, I know it is difficult so don't desperate , keep your hopes up and something will turn up

D

Deleted member 386829

just saw the teaser, cant wait! excellent work as always

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes