Shepard Valkyrie

Jan 20, 2018
You are the first to say that you did not like it so please (really asking here) tell us exactly what you did not like so we can work on it. We always try to improve.
I quite liked the animation and understand the whole quick-shot approach but in my opinion it could do with a bit more erratic thrusts and a slightly tweaked creampie ending. Love the content so far and can't wait for more ^_^

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Kackfresse

Oct 29, 2017
You are the first to say that you did not like it so please (really asking here) tell us exactly what you did not like so we can work on it. We always try to improve.
Well, the penetration looked really weak (the dick isn't even really inside) and the animation is just not fluent compared to the titjob or massage scene or even the scene with the nipple piercing (the bouncing one). It just felt weird compared to the other amazing animations and art style. No hate I like the rest but this is just my opinion.

Roding

Jan 16, 2018
why is the mother so passive aggressive it honestly makes me hate her a bit. not one talks to thier son like that. (and no i don't mean when she gets you with gina but at the pool for exemple)
Not a bad game tho

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
Love this game, a little glitchy here and there. However, great art style can't wait for more!

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
congratulations for the 400 Patrons, in my opinion you deserve even more (in fact I hope you grow again), in addition to having your own style you are also among the most accurate in the release of updates (then charity the unexpected happen)

I conclude by saying that this game has a gross potential (in addition you also have experience with comics, so on the art field few can rival, objectively you are among the best)

keep it up

(Sorry my english )

D

Deleted member 386829

why is the mother so passive aggressive it honestly makes me hate her a bit. not one talks to thier son like that. (and no i don't mean when she gets you with gina but at the pool for exemple)
Not a bad game tho
i kinda like it. it will make it all the more satisfying when the MC has his scenes with her

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
congratulations for the 400 Patrons, in my opinion you deserve even more (in fact I hope you grow again), in addition to having your own style you are also among the most accurate in the release of updates (then charity the unexpected happen)

I conclude by saying that this game has a gross potential (in addition you also have experience with comics, so on the art field few can rival, objectively you are among the best)

keep it up

(Sorry my english )
Thank you for your nice words but realistically we are not at 400. It may say that on Patreon but those 400 to actually count need to stay with us until the end of the month when it really matters so cross your fingers ^_^ and hope for the best.
Once we reach 400, things will look much more optimistic and overall the game production should change towards a way better direction

snxb1234

Jun 12, 2018
Will we get the next update this week ? Also can you give us a hint about what we are going to see in next update without spoiling too much ?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Will we get the next update this week ? Also can you give us a hint about what we are going to see in next update without spoiling too much ?
We are still coding it in and working on it. We are hoping that the debugging phase will be short but if I were to estimate I would say that there are nearly towards the end of the production phase for this update.

There is no spoiler as each update gets voted on the month before by Tier 2+ patrons and Milftoon members. Check the Patreon page to see what 0.09 will include along with the 0.10 update for next month

Reactions: KingBea

Oct 9, 2017
can some1 help me i think its not processes in the next scene after i talk to the Rich Milf and when i follow the walkthrough it tells that the rich milf will mention the secretary or something but the only thing that mention was to find out where his son and MC dad business trip something.. i'm stuck in that scenario where i can't processed any further .. TvT

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
can some1 help me i think its not processes in the next scene after i talk to the Rich Milf and when i follow the walkthrough it tells that the rich milf will mention the secretary or something but the only thing that mention was to find out where his son and MC dad business trip something.. i'm stuck in that scenario where i can't processed any further .. TvT
Which part in the walkthrough are you stuck?
What did the girl last say? Which girl? What are your items?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes