tjmav

Jan 14, 2018
I was lucky enough to find a 0.08 Mac version.

S

sauceboss

That part you mention is at the very start of 0.07. Let that convo flow, the part about Mom is like an add-on.
Joey has to attend to other things next (please see walk through) before meeting up with Mrs Gloria again. Do those steps first (you'll earn another Horny Level rise, as well).
When Joey returns to see Mrs G, the real fun is just beginning.

Good luck!

I'm still stuck my horny level is at level 6. I already did changing the mom's wine into color white. Now, I keep coming back to Mrs. Gloria and I have 3 options feel honor, i change my mind i want sex, and later.. :(

S

sauceboss

Joey has to talk to Mom on Saturday night. Mom will tell him she's spotted Jason. Joey must go to the shop and betray Jason. This act will get him to reach Horny Level 7. Joey then has to return to the shop the next day to buy the voucher. Only then does he do a return visit to Mrs Gloria.
Follow the walk through, please. Joey has to prepare himself for the return visit to Mrs G.

What time exactly? And where?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
:) I work on full speed on animation secenes:) Please hold on until next update Friends!:) I am a bit ill but try to give all the material to our great programmer until the 15. day of the month.
Amazing art and work, thanks for sharing and I hope you overcome all your health issues. Also good luck to you and Milftoon team for reaching all your goals.

Reactions: Inusen69

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Is a fix out for 0.0.8? The old saves crashes and the save from the first side crash the game immediately.

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
:) I work on full speed on animation secenes:) Please hold on until next update Friends!:) I am a bit ill but try to give all the material to our great programmer until the 15. day of the month.
Hey Inusen, my friend. Which way are you using to keep updating your work? I mean DeviantArt, Blog, or etc.

Kackfresse

Oct 29, 2017
WOW the sex scene with Mrs Gloria was terrible. This game has amazing animations but this one really sucked.

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Hey Inusen, I just wanted to say I love your animation and your drawing style. It is very unique and beautiful. I am happy I am able to support you by pledging on Patreon. I know you said you are feeling ill, I hope you get well soon my friend!

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
That scene was not "terrible". The dev has consistently stated animations will be upgraded once the patron list has at least 400 members (presently 366).
I thought the ass-rubbing of Mom was more erotic. But most members here are so "into" Mrs Gloria that her being completely nude, and gaped, will ALWAYS be well-liked.
Honestly I am a bit sad because this game has so much potential but they just didn't get the exposure yet. So many other shitty developers who get more patreons.

Reactions: virtuvoid

Inusen69

Mar 18, 2018
Hey Inusen, I just wanted to say I love your animation and your drawing style. It is very unique and beautiful. I am happy I am able to support you by pledging on Patreon. I know you said you are feeling ill, I hope you get well soon my friend!
Thank you for your support and your nice words:) I will try my best:)

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
WOW the sex scene with Mrs Gloria was terrible. This game has amazing animations but this one really sucked.
You are the first to say that you did not like it so please (really asking here) tell us exactly what you did not like so we can work on it. We always try to improve.

Reactions: sasuke708

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I did that, but it still froze when I started it.
What are your system specs ?
Operating System?
Which file are you trying to run and how?
Does it freeze even before the logos?

The game will practically run on anything but it works best on Windows 7 and under. If you have Windows 8 or 10 then use the compatibility mode but even this is just for game crashes WHILE playing the game. A freeze is quite unusual -especially before even game start-.

Jun 28, 2018
this is one of the best /wegs/ out there,among Summertime saga and that dune game.
i hope your project is met with success and support,you guys deserve it way more than thoses text-based furry sim/3d gobins shark devs.

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
That scene was not "terrible". The dev has consistently stated animations will be upgraded once the patron list has at least 400 members (presently 366).
I thought the ass-rubbing of Mom was more erotic. But most members here are so "into" Mrs Gloria that her being completely nude, and gaped, will ALWAYS be well-liked.
i am in that group, everything and anything doing with her I will like regardless :FeelsGoodMan:

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes