Buttlove

Jun 14, 2018
At the very beginning of 0.08, Joey goes to visit Mrs Gloria to tell her of his preparations. She will tell him to call her at night and give him her phone number. (Please note that you may have already done this at the end of 0.07. If so, still visit Mrs G and either revisit the boobjob scene or just leave). On his way out, Joey drops his wallet on the maid. Allow the convo to play out and the maid will give Joey a 50% discount coupon redeemable at the Milftoon shop.
Follow the walk through for the next steps. If confused, just come back and say so.

Good luck!
Thanks

Reactions: virtuvoid

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
For those asking about the updates:
Guys ... it will be ready when it will be ready. Currently we are trying our best to keep a pattern with the updates but it may deviate a couple of days sooner or later depending on how the debugging procedure and the art creation goes. Some material take longer to create while at the same time the larger the game becomes then the harder it is to test it so please be patient and if possible throw a penny our way so we can get some additional help and do this faster ^_^

For those asking about how to progress in the game:
Please read the walkthrough posted on the first page but keep in mind that it is a bit outdated so some things may not be as "clear". It is still however your best option besides going through the forum here (Search function is really useful) and our forum at Y3DF.com/smf (requires free registration)

S

sauceboss

Can someone please help me why I can't take a photo on the mom at tuesday morning?

S

sauceboss

View attachment 121667

@sauceboss
This should be your screen (the time can vary, as long as it's Tuesday morning). Drag/drop the digital camera on Mom, in the kitchen. As long as you've completed all previous steps, that should work.

Yes I solved it, my problem now is with Mrs. Gorgia I'm stuck on the blackmail part and I keep coming back to her and nothing happens.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Guys ... it will be ready when it will be ready. Currently we are trying our best to keep a pattern with the updates but it may deviate a couple of days sooner or later depending on how the debugging procedure and the art creation goes. Some material take longer to create while at the same time the larger the game becomes then the harder it is to test it so please be patient and if possible throw a penny our way so we can get some additional help and do this faster ^_^
Just out of curiosity, how on earth can you debug this thing?
I could not stand playing it for more than 5 minutes... and cannot imagine the frustration during the debugging...
Is this game meant to be released for touchscreens only?

S

sauceboss

Joey visits Mrs Gloria more than a dozen times. How many early encounters were positive, as to move the story along? For instance, the start of 0.07 had Joey visit Mrs G who told him about his Mom's Saturday outings. Have you reached that point?
Please try to be more specific.
Yes, I've already reached that point.

This is where I'm at:

1. Visit Gloria and keep talking to her until she mentions that the House milf secretly goes out at nights. Mark down the day and time.

Mrs. Gloria hasn't mention it yet.

Jun 15, 2018

For those asking about how to progress in the game:
Please read the walkthrough posted on the first page but keep in mind that it is a bit outdated so some things may not be as "clear". It is still however your best option besides going through the forum here (Search function is really useful) and our forum at Y3DF.com/smf (requires free registration)
Thank You Mr.Milftoon. Cant wait !

S

sauceboss

That part you mention is at the very start of 0.07. Let that convo flow, the part about Mom is like an add-on.
Joey has to attend to other things next (please see walk through) before meeting up with Mrs Gloria again. Do those steps first (you'll earn another Horny Level rise, as well).
When Joey returns to see Mrs G, the real fun is just beginning.

Good luck!
Ok thanks!

Reactions: virtuvoid
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes