Inusen69

Mar 18, 2018
Well, I am the artist of the game right now( character, background and animation..so all visual) but I unfortunately never worked at Disney, they asked me to move to Italy to work with the studio, but i could not cause of my health condition:( I learned to draw all by my own this way, had no channce to learn it in schools.Still i am really happy you like my artworks:) Thank you! For all the nice comments!

Lurker

Apr 30, 2017
Well, I am the artist of the game right now( character, background and animation..so all visual) but I unfortunately never worked at Disney, they asked me to move to Italy to work with the studio, but i could not cause of my health condition:( I learned to draw all by my own this way, had no channce to learn it in schools.Still i am really happy you like my artworks:) Thank you! For all the nice comments!
More artwork like this from you to find somewhere? I'd be happy to check it out. For, uh, .. reasons.

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
who asked you to move? disney? either way i like your artwork.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Looks very interesting. I'll keep an eye on this one for future updates.

Inusen69

Mar 18, 2018
who asked you to move? disney? either way i like your artwork.
Yes, a leader animator saw my work and asked me to do him some work and go to the studio cause they would give me a full time job. This was the dream of my life, but could not accept:( i am not healthy but with my team in the game i can work when i feel well, and can try to reach mygoal:)

Sep 12, 2017
please the developers version 0.08 in the panoramic or presentation scene (first time joey talks to them) of the police kunt and Mr Gloria does not sound the background song I am reviewing and translating the texts to understand the story well any errors or something I will comment

Mar 7, 2018
Man, thank you... Thank you so much for the great art!!! I really like the way you draw the milfs with that style!!! I will follow your art!!!

Greetings!

Sep 12, 2017
Yes, a leader animator saw my work and asked me to do him some work and go to the studio cause they would give me a full time job. This was the dream of my life, but could not accept:( i am not healthy but with my team in the game i can work when i feel well, and can try to reach mygoal:)
I congratulate you Inusen69 your art and how to draw the milfs is amazing, also seen your other arts fascinated me and the whole milftoon group continue to impress us with this art, story and game called milftoon drama

Sep 12, 2017
and who knows how to translate the texts of milftoon drama into another language someone has an idea of how to do it, I would really like to translate it but milftoon does not answer me or say anything. -.-

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
I still cant get version 8 to work it keeps shutting down after I try to load a save. anyone have a clue how to fix this im running window 7. thanks

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes