RIFAT

Jun 23, 2018
View attachment 50534
Overview:
Branch of one of the best artists of and their developer has set out to create on of the longest sexual adventures online.
Milftoon Drama revolves around our hero Joey who is getting ready for college and is desperate for some action before he goes there. Everyone is a target this sexual predator... from his teachers, his neighbors, his girlfriend and even targets from his own surroundings.
Will Joey make the right decisions? Do you have what it takes to guide him through? Only one way to find out!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: Jun 13, 2018
Developer/Publisher: /
Censorship: No
Version: 0.08
Language: English
Genre:
[KEYS]
ESC to skip scenes
Mouse Click to skip dialog
F1-F2-F3-F4 to control Volume or via in-game Button
F12 = Cheat - Max Money for that Level -$1
ESC to view Save Menu
ALT+ENTER for Window Mode

Change-Logs:

Download: - - -

Those of you that are having crash problems - Please try to use the Save file AND / OR Compatibility mode with Windows 7

put save file here : C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Local\Visionaire Studio\Milftoon Drama

View attachment 50463 View attachment 50461 View attachment 50462 View attachment 100063
How to cum her

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I remember playing it 2 months ago.

Still have trauma to this day from all the grind and no real sex.

Is there any cheat that unlocks galery mode ? Or full save from anyone ?

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Obviously, the main goal of MD is for Joey to do his Mom. In 0.08, Mrs G told Joey of his Mom's wine drinking in her bedroom. This info has so far not helped Joey's quest. Mrs G also told Joey that his Mom goes out Saturday nights. At least this info has advanced the story (bringing Jason back to the shop, getting a date with Officer Kunt, getting the shop reopened and buying necessary stuff, making Mom more affectionate to Joey, having Joey find out about Mrs Jackson and thereby gaining a fresh target) by a LOT.
So, even though Mom was not much directly involved in 0.08, she was very much indirectly involved. This pattern may continue where Mom is always involved, but not always directly.
I think Mrs G will stay involved throughout MD. But she'll be saying "NO!" to Joey more than she has been. This allows Joey more time to romance all the other MD lovelies.
I like how the storyline is progressing with Joey’s Mom and yes you can get an idea of where the dev is taking the story. Having more character interactions won’t necessarily make the game better now. Having “side stories” adds something for the replay factor. If you attempt to finish the core story progression with the mother you have more to build off from and a more fluid story. Order of events can be changed as they have been in past updates.

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Except...
Look over the tags for this game. Note the ominous "multiple-endings". Without that tag, I'd agree with you.
More character interactions rarely make a game better. But they do ALWAYS make a game longer...
Your defense of the Dev is admirable. You did not take my main point into acknowledgment, which was “If you attempt to finish the core story progression with the mother you have more to build off from and a more fluid story”, seeing as we all agree that’s where the story is headed makes sense to staple it in. After that have as many ending or paths as you wish for the game (of course this all being the dev’s Prerogative). I will not debate you further seeing that we both like this game. I was a patron at one point and would gladly be again if the main story line was in the works. Milftoon keep up the good work, we all look forward to future updates.

box777

May 10, 2017
This is the best game I've seen here even though it is so small so far, but everything is well built, the story, the way you progress, and I mean this if you have the walkthrough.

With walkthrough, this is maybe the best game, as I've had no disappointments. Maybe "good girl gone bad" is also like this and "summertime saga", but "summertime saga" is a bit more complex and dissapointing in the effort it takes, sometimes, with issues.

"dreaming of dana" also perfect.

But this has just been great from start to finish, best overall built + art + engagement + common sense mechanics.

RIFAT

Jun 23, 2018
There have been 8 updates. Immediately after the cumming on Mom scene, you should have gone up a level to Horny Level 6. After Joey goes to Jason's house and talks to the maid, that is the end of update 0.05.
The Horny Level does NOT go up in update 0.06.
Part way through update 0.07 is when you reach Horny Level 7.
Near the end of update 0.08 is when you reach Horny Level 8.
That's it so far.
My game version. 08

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Our plan is that after version 0.10 (so thats 0.11) the alternative story parts will start to differentiate. This however could change as we want to provide a solid choice to players but also as this will almost double our efforts and time on the game (meaning that we will do it once we can be sure that we have enough support to go through with it)

Reactions: dadsus
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes