BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
I am curius to see the 0.9 hope that we continue Mrs G story to see what she is gonna ask him and a new sex scene peharps in the pool in her house,it is amusing that Jason says that MC has no chance with his mother considering that Joye already has sex with her

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I played the entire game again. Only took 6 hours. Mom only started with 1 heart on the Tablet and now has 3. Mrs G now has 4.
So both characters with 4, Gina and Mrs G, may become totally submissive if they reach 5. If/when Mom reaches 4, surely Joey gets some action from her.
The 2nd most interesting scene (ofc, banging Mrs G is prime) was Joey thinking aloud at the very end of 0.08. He decides he needs "help" to get some Mom action. The two friends Mom has mentioned she has are Mrs Kelly (aka as Gina's mother) and Mrs Jackson, who is Joey's teacher.
At least one of these Milfs (too bad we may not be able to continue yet with Officer Kunt) should be prominent in 0.09.
I am glad that you are back to enjoying the game. Sure , the update was not the best in terms of technical issues but once those got sorted then the game is easy to enjoy.

Reactions: virtuvoid

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
I played the entire game again. Only took 6 hours. Mom only started with 1 heart on the Tablet and now has 3. Mrs G now has 4.
So both characters with 4, Gina and Mrs G, may become totally submissive if they reach 5. If/when Mom reaches 4, surely Joey gets some action from her.
The 2nd most interesting scene (ofc, banging Mrs G is prime) was Joey thinking aloud at the very end of 0.08. He decides he needs "help" to get some Mom action. The two friends Mom has mentioned she has are Mrs Kelly (aka as Gina's mother) and Mrs Jackson, who is Joey's teacher.
At least one of these Milfs (too bad we may not be able to continue yet with Officer Kunt) should be prominent in 0.09.
I disagre with you it seem that Mrs G will gonna ask something big to Joey remember she said that fucking him was "a small price to pay",she doesn't seem to have become submissive to him

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I don't get it. Should we type \Visionaire Studio\Milftoon Drama/ make the Visionaire Folder?

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Oh? After the first sex scene, Mrs G was ready to ruin Joey's life and tear his family apart.
But she practically volunteered to get banged the second time, going to 4 Hearts. On two occasions now, her plans have been easily changed in Joey's direction : she was only supposed to give him a handjob, which became several boobjobs ; she was only agreeing to get partially fucked (no creaming) in order to ruin Joey and his family the first time but quickly agreed with Joey to allow him to fuck her a second time when supposedly this was out of the question.
Joey has proven to have a higher level, by far, of determination as compared to any other character in MD. He'll get the better of them all...
that's because Mrs G is a slut,not the kind that want to sleep with every man that she see but the kind that doesn't have a problem to use her body to get what she wants as along as the act don't ruin her reputation though of course Joey will win he is the MC

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Tuesday mornings. Mom will be in the kitchen, on her knees, scrubbing the floor. She'll be wearing a blouse and panties. Joey will take a pic of Mom partially exposing her ass outlined in the panties.

Yeah, the WT could be more clear and concise in dozens of places.
tks

in the walkthrough does not inform the place and as looking through the hole in the bathroom she is always cleaning the floor, I thought it was in the bathroom

Reactions: virtuvoid

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
@Lucius Logan
I'm on Windows 10. Right-click the game file. Click troubleshoot compatibility. Accept Windows 8, default settings.

For whatever platform you use, make the game compatible FIRST. Then start again from 0.01 (I played the ENTIRE game yesterday, USA east coast time, and gave a recent post about it recently).
The game ran trouble-free that way except a couple times that I outlined in the above-mentioned recent post. Trouble-free, bro! For the first time out of DOZENS of times...
yes I hade windows 10 too, i changed settings for compatibility windows 7

tks

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes