Sep 12, 2017
greetings I would like to know something first how could translate your game into Spanish since I have never done it but I would like to know how it is to better understand the history of the game

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
In one of my many failed play throughs, Mom just tells Joey she's going out (Saturday at 20:00) without mentioning Mrs Jackson the teacher. At that point, I was hoping that Mrs J had been rejected in order to give Mrs G more screen time.
I now want Mrs G gone. Her character was botched in 0.08 : she no longer seems either rich or smart, but just another cheap slut. Ofc, she's still a beauty. Only Gina has had consistent character traits in this game thus far.
Unfortunately, what seems to be the future story plan is a double family feud scenario : Mrs G vs. Mom ; Joey vs. Jason. Other characters to enter and exit fairly quickly.
True but Mrs G seem to have some heavy favor that she is gonna ask so much that she thinks that whoring herself is a small price to pay another thing is i think that she isn't as rich as like others to think and as you said in anothet post we already knew that her progression from hating the MC to become his slut would be irrealistic.
Besides in these kind games all the heroines are sluts just because Mrs G didn't show in the beggining doesn't mean that she isn't one and as for her character basically she is obssessed with money and status and as long as her image isn't affected she has no problem of using her body to get what she wants of course in the end she will become lustful for the MC as it's how these games are

Nosket

May 25, 2018
The laundry still don't work for me, I do too what @virtuvoid say, but no work.
It's a bug or still have any thing that I can do?
I follow exactly the instructions of the walkthough:

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
So...a short version, don't you think? Only one scene?

Talking about characters... Gloria is good but MC mom ... From the begining is going down the hill , Gloria hates MC , but her feelings are changing , Mom instead, hates MC more and more ... Don't feel Good. Sorry, just my feelings...

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
So...a short version, don't you think? Only one scene?

Talking about characters... Gloria is good but MC mom ... From the begining is going down the hill , Gloria hates MC , but her feelings are changing , Mom instead, hates MC more and more ... Don't feel Good. Sorry, just my feelings...
Like is a strong word,more like she finds him a easy pawn and he feeds her ego(she is a very vain woman)when say things like"he would do anything to have sex with her" or "if he was her husband he wouldn't let her leave the bed" she is someone that seem to love feel superior to others,that is why she seem to soften to him though she seems to begin to enjoy having sex with him in the second time

Reactions: virtuvoid

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Earlier in the game, you should try to buy the Tablet at the Milftoon shop. This will show the affection levels every female has for Joey. Get that done if you have yet to do so, bro.
Out of 5 "hearts", Gina remains the highest with 4. Mom and Mrs G both have 3. It's the Mrs G stat you should worry about. Allowing herself to be banged, especially the second time, and still only 3. Gina, the gold digger, is a 4 after only a bj. Mom who hasn't given the MC any willing sex--yet--is already a 3. Monitoring the Tablet, levels can rise or fall, is the announced (by the dev in January) key to determining consensual sex (Mrs G seemingly the exception) so players need Mom at 4 to get some action from her.
When do you think we are gonna heve the multiple paths?And when they said that about the levels that determine the consensual sex?

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Like is a strong word,more like she finds him a easy pawn and he feeds her ego(she is a very vain woman)when say things like"he would do anything to have sex with her" or "if he was her husband he wouldn't let her leave the bed" she is someone that seem to love feel superior to others,that is why she seem to soften to him
If I'm right, that the Mrs G/Mom feud is the most important path, the multiple paths should start when an active 3rd babe (Gina is inactive, Officer Kunt has agreed to a date with Joey so she's a possibility, both Mrs Jackson and Mrs Kelly have been mentioned by Mom as her friends so them too) reach 3-Heart status. At present, Gina has 4, Mrs G and Mom 3, Mrs K and Officer Kunt 1.
The Tablet measures "affection". But it's very unclear what this actually is. Why should Gina have a 4? Surely, Mrs G deserves at least equality. Mom's affection is mainly motherly affection rather than sexual affection. Surely a 3 is too high for her. These comments would still be true if we measured "positive" affection. Although I'd like this better that Mrs G would deserve her 3, surely Gina should get a 2, at best.
So, no direct co-relation to imminent sex. We'll know more about this when we have collected more data from more characters (I will travel all paths).
Yeah,affection levels it's a little strange,Mrs G seem to begin to enjoy sex with the MC in the second time but her attitude in general didn't change she still doesn't seem to "like"the MC,i hope that the levels change the dialogue later like when Mrs G is on the max it changes what she says for example in the pool on the boobjob scene

aggravatedray

Sep 2, 2017
Welcome to the thread, bro!
True enough. But I like to exercise my grinding muscles.
Actually, the problem for Milftoon Drama is to combine a heavy reliance on dialogs with a flawed walk through. Otherwise, I would sail through it and call it excellent.
But hey! This is fixable. The art and the comedy is superb, so at least try to give credit where credit is due.
I hope the walk through problem is just "one of those things" and will be fixed by the dev-team. I wish them all the best...
That's what's so frustrating to me. The art is fantastic and so is the writing, but I gotta sleep for 6 days straight to trigger an event that could have easily taken place the next day. it's just frustrating. And by the time you get to "the good stuff" I'm just like... that's it?

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
That's what's so frustrating to me. The art is fantastic and so is the writing, but I gotta sleep for 6 days straight to trigger an event that could have easily taken place the next day. it's just frustrating. And by the time you get to "the good stuff" I'm just like... that's it?
So basically you believe that is too much work for too little rewards?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Near the end of the current version the esc button stops working this not letting you save, what the heck ? Did anyone else experience this ?

aggravatedray

Sep 2, 2017
Those of you that claim that the voucher does not work , you are using the wrong voucher. You should use the one the maid has given you.
Those of you that are having problems with crashes , use compatibility mode with windows 7 , run the game as administrator and alternatively try to use the save that is posted on the first page
I only got one voucher bro. Should I have another one somewhere?

sky11

May 29, 2018
Near the end of the current version the esc button stops working this not letting you save, what the heck ? Did anyone else experience this ?
v0.08
The following are the changes/additions we made so far in 0.08:

1. Added the Gloria Scenes that Tier2+ patrons voted and Tier3+ Patrons suggested
2. Added a Pan Scene of Gloria
3. Fixed/Minimized a bug that was causing unexpected game exits when traveling to Jason's House. If the problem continues , load a save from a different location and return. This should auto-fix the bug and remove it.
4. Story-line progression on House Milf and Rich Milf
5. New Inventory Items
6. Some locations have now more spots to interact/search on. Be sure to revisit the locations and investigate for new hot-spots.
7. When the version ends , instead of disabling the Save Feature , to avoid confusion, the game will now Exit to the Main Menu. Remember to Save often please and have multiple saves.

Sangria

Mar 21, 2018
Sorry for the dumb question but for the life of me can't find the laundry so you can empty the shampoo bottle step.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes