PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
barely started the new update and the game crashed and keeps crashing every time I try to load a save file any ideas?
I got as far as giving her the Voucher, then using the nail file for the rope, and I can make it home, but if I try to leave the front yard, the game crashes. It also crashes when I try to load certain saves. I tried going back to the old version and making new saves after loading earlier ones, but same result.

Seems like we're going to have to wait until the developer decides to patch it.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Hey @Milftoon-Drama. Lovely Update. Really like the new scenes. Only thing that slightly bothered me was when i was unable to fast forward the dialogues between MC and Ms. Clarie while taking on the phone @ 20:00, cause this scene had to be executed multiple time and it was a bit frustrating to wait and watch the dialogues. Anyways, keep up the good work. I am assuming that in next update we will have a little piece of mommy :).

P.s: I didn't have any issues with any crash with the new save file. cheers!!

Nosket

May 25, 2018
Where exactly is the 'laundry'? Anyone can help me?
In this part 'Use Shampoo that you have from previously on laundry to empty it.', where is this?
In the bathroom only have 'Sink & Mirror', 'Medicine Cabinet' and 'Toilet'.
(I try use the shampoos in sink, but nothing happen)

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Somehow, my incredibly simple mind missed that there was a save file to download. So far, it seems to be working well, although my save was Horny 6 and this one is Horny 7, kind of wondering what happened to make him more bold.

bloody55

May 18, 2018
Hover the shampoo over the bra (top of laundry). When you notice "Bra & panties" being displayed in the dialogue box, only then do you click the laundry. Same thing happened to me until I figured out that little delayed click action.
Welcome to the thread and F95 Zone!
i tried that nothing happened

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Hey @Milftoon-Drama. Lovely Update. Really like the new scenes. Only thing that slightly bothered me was when i was unable to fast forward the dialogues between MC and Ms. Clarie while taking on the phone @ 20:00, cause this scene had to be executed multiple time and it was a bit frustrating to wait and watch the dialogues. Anyways, keep up the good work. I am assuming that in next update we will have a little piece of mommy :).

Press ESC to skip

Reactions: Jansen

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Those of you that claim that the voucher does not work , you are using the wrong voucher. You should use the one the maid has given you.
Those of you that are having problems with crashes , use compatibility mode with windows 7 , run the game as administrator and alternatively try to use the save that is posted on the first page

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
It took me 9 hours to get through this update, when no previous update took me longer than 2. There were subtle scene changes in 0.05, 0.06, and 0.07 which effectively made saves from any of those builds a dead end.
After I realized this, I deleted all traces of this game from my comp in order to re-download 0.08 and start from the beginning. Not only is the walk through now ever so slightly inaccurate, but it is imperative to complete every step VERY precisely (this hasn't quite been true for previous builds, which allowed a few small stumbles and still allowed game completion).
So my LAST attempt was to take up my trusty 0.03 save (Joey is about to use the replicated key to enter his parents' bedroom). After many, many stumbles I made it through to the end.
The dev knew what was going on. He quickly gave the thread an ending 0.07 save which was perfectly balanced to this build. Now, by "just" slavishly following the walk through (and a bit of luck because the "A", "B", "C' could easily be any permutation) for 0.08, a player had a fighting chance to see all scenes.
But if the next change log tweaks so many past scenes, for no discernible purpose except to cause havoc in players' saves, I will drop this game. Sure I like the art and the babes, but not enough for this level of aggravation.
This has been mentioned previously that the walkthrough here is inaccurate. (Please read a few posts back). The only changes that we made however was dialog changes and a small change at the end of 0.06 where Joey looks at the umbrella.
Yes , this update was more of a straight-line when it came to the storyline but we had been forced to "align" the story more accurately so we can progress it.
The crashing is mostly caused by the way Windows plays the background music which for some reason (we are looking into it) in 0.07 was buggy. The way to fix it is to load a save that did not try to load a corrupted music file OR by running the game in Compatibility mode for windows 7 or below (which for some reason the codec that we use to play the music plays just fine in anything with Windows 7 and under)
In other words , we are trying to find a solution but the changes that we made are not game-breaking but rather a bug.

lolo9021

Aug 2, 2017
Those of you that claim that the voucher does not work , you are using the wrong voucher. You should use the one the maid has given you.
Those of you that are having problems with crashes , use compatibility mode with windows 7 , run the game as administrator and alternatively try to use the save that is posted on the first page
i made all you said up there and the games still close when i try to open.
in the folder where i add the save i found this in a notepad called messages

17:07:47.172:Engine Version: 5.0.3 (Build 1192 from Build date: Nov 24 2017)
17:07:47.172:Time needed for preloading game: 13 msec
17:07:47.173:Loading from C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local/VisionaireStudio/Milftoon Drama//config.ini
17:07:48.187:Using DX11 Subsystem
17:07:48.267:D3D_FEATURE_LEVEL_10_0 needs to be supported for DX11. HRESULT: 887a0004
17:07:48.270:DX11 failed to initialize, trying DX9
17:07:48.458:Abnormal program termination. Saved dump file to 'C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local/VisionaireStudio/Milftoon Drama/vsplayer.dmp'
17:07:48.458:Executable: Visionaire 5.0.3 (Build date: Nov 24 2017, Build 1192)

( and yes i made a copy of config in that folder just in case )

so now i'm trying to instal a new DX
anything you can say/'help me with ?

edit ( with the new DX the game is the same not starting )
i run as admin/windows 7 comp ) it's not opening ...

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
ok im out i try to load the save but still crash , i start the game from beginin but crahs. wtf i play this game for this pc stil from 0,01 and now crash anny save and every new game rly ?

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
It took me 9 hours to get through this update, when no previous update took me longer than 2. There were subtle scene changes in 0.05, 0.06, and 0.07 which effectively made saves from any of those builds a dead end.
After I realized this, I deleted all traces of this game from my comp in order to re-download 0.08 and start from the beginning. Not only is the walk through now ever so slightly inaccurate, but it is imperative to complete every step VERY precisely (this hasn't quite been true for previous builds, which allowed a few small stumbles and still allowed game completion).
So my LAST attempt was to take up my trusty 0.03 save (Joey is about to use the replicated key to enter his parents' bedroom). After many, many stumbles I made it through to the end.
The dev knew what was going on. He quickly gave the thread an ending 0.07 save which was perfectly balanced to this build. Now, by "just" slavishly following the walk through (and a bit of luck because the "A", "B", "C' could easily be any permutation) for 0.08, a player had a fighting chance to see all scenes.
But if the next change log tweaks so many past scenes, for no discernible purpose except to cause havoc in players' saves, I will drop this game. Sure I like the art and the babes, but not enough for this level of aggravation.
hi maybe you could hel pe i dowload the save and i start the game but when i try to talk whit rich mil for tell him the preparation are ready i dont have stat optio did i miss somethig?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
i made all you said up there and the games still close when i try to open.
in the folder where i add the save i found this in a notepad called messages

17:07:47.172:Engine Version: 5.0.3 (Build 1192 from Build date: Nov 24 2017)
17:07:47.172:Time needed for preloading game: 13 msec
17:07:47.173:Loading from C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local/VisionaireStudio/Milftoon Drama//config.ini
17:07:48.187:Using DX11 Subsystem
17:07:48.267:D3D_FEATURE_LEVEL_10_0 needs to be supported for DX11. HRESULT: 887a0004
17:07:48.270:DX11 failed to initialize, trying DX9
17:07:48.458:Abnormal program termination. Saved dump file to 'C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local/VisionaireStudio/Milftoon Drama/vsplayer.dmp'
17:07:48.458:Executable: Visionaire 5.0.3 (Build date: Nov 24 2017, Build 1192)

( and yes i made a copy of config in that folder just in case )

so now i'm trying to instal a new DX
anything you can say/'help me with ?

edit ( with the new DX the game is the same not starting )
i run as admin/windows 7 comp ) it's not opening ...
This is not a game error but something else. The config.ini file shouldn't be there so if you added it... delete it. The problem it seems to be something with your Direct X and most probably with your graphics card. Try to update the drivers for it. Are you using an on-board old graphics card?

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
The scene where you drop the re

Yeah, THAT is the question.
This update was an unholy mess. Start from the beginning because of necessary bug-fixes? Other players may gripe about this, preferring mods, but fixing bugs MUST take priority in all VN games so I would applaud such a move.
But to NOT have an accurate walk through is a disaster! Player after player is posting to say "but I followed the WT!" and I will inform them that is no longer enough to grind this game without cheats or mods. (I have played this entire game dozens of times and have a retentive memory. I'll spot even minor changes. Only brutish process of elimination allowed me to effectively "revise" the WT to make it to the end--9 hours on).
By the time I reached the end, I was so happy to finish the damn thing that the excellent Mrs Gloria scene of 0.08 was hardly worth all my time and effort.

Update the damn walk through! Explain to players that some scenes have been moved, revised or removed. Then the game, itself, could resume its rightful place as the gem that it is.
Aside from that,what did think of Mrs Gloria plan?it was full of mistakes in my opinium how would she explain that she was in his room at that hour?And it seem that she was a little sluty though didn't she came as a tsundere the second time?She said that since they had nothing to do and she was already there she would let him do her,why would she agree to go to his room again there is no way that she didn't knew what he want and the mom is a total slut i wouldn't be surprised if it will be her that jump on the MC

Reactions: Pumpkin1984
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes