GabriDello

Jan 5, 2018
dont wanna bother guys but if someone has a savefile at the end of version 0.6 or 0.7...
I was waiting for two updates at least but i lost the save files, if someone could help thx!

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Keep crap on load save file or go down stair lol
Crashes every time when I try to go downstairs to call Gloria
Read first post if you are experiencing crashes or play the game in compatibility mode for windows 7

Game is bugged cannot even give the coupon to Jason
You are giving him the wrong coupon

how i can see gallery?button is not active now/
It is not active yet

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Guess this game is busted

Loading a save with an empty shampoo bottle won't let me progress with the watery shampoo, so i can never progress the game past that old save.

I'm not bothering to go through the whole thing again.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
my problem in the game is when I try to load my save from the previous version 007 in version 008 ... my game just crashes, should I start all over again?

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
my problem in the game is when I try to load my save from the previous version 007 in version 008 ... my game just crashes, should I start all over again?
Saves from older versions of very incomplete games are almost always going to be busted and there's no way to fix that. Keep that in mind when you try version after version every time a new one is released, guys. Your saves are always at risk of being kersplatted upon playing a game after it's updated.

That's what's so frustrating to me. The art is fantastic and so is the writing, but I gotta sleep for 6 days straight to trigger an event that could have easily taken place the next day. it's just frustrating. And by the time you get to "the good stuff" I'm just like... that's it?
Yeah, I got bored of the waiting pretty quickly. If you skim through the walk-through, half of the lines read something like "wait/pass time until XX:XX" or "sleep until x day." I like the art and the game at least tries to do something different for the mom/innocent son role playing, but the constant waiting is distracting. It only makes me say "that's it?" because it took so much time and buildup to get to certain scenes.

Reactions: cooldude33
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes