Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
gallery doesnt work?
No , it is disabled until we feel that there is enough content for a Gallery to be active.

i cant get the phone number from gloria , i keep doing the pool animation but there is no new option
You need to do it at least 3 times and then talk to her (don't drop the coupon on her)

When I click on "GET UP" after de scene my game just close.. and I'm try using ESC to save my game do not open the menu. I need some help plz, My game is closing many times.
You can't save during a scene.

Is there an actual sex scene in this update or no?
yes

put save file here : C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Local\Visionaire Studio\Milftoon Drama

I guess you need to start a new game just randomly save a game which creates the the location. Then try placing the save file using the location mentioned.
That is correct BUT that means that you are skipping on all the goodies from versions 0.01 until 0.07

anybody with a save at the end of 0.007 please?
It is literally on the first post

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
No , it is disabled until we feel that there is enough content for a Gallery to be active.

You need to do it at least 3 times and then talk to her (don't drop the coupon on her)

You can't save during a scene.

yes

That is correct BUT that means that you are skipping on all the goodies from versions 0.01 until 0.07

It is literally on the first post
Thanks, just stumbled upon this game and will start supporting you on patreon.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
When I click on "GET UP" after de scene my game just close.. and I'm try using ESC to save my game do not open the menu. I need some help plz, My game is closing many times.
Try using the save on the first post and running the game in Compatibility mode for Windows 7. It seems for some reason the game is showing crashes on windows 8 and 10.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
I'm playing your save file miltoon , but when i go to the pool and drop the voucher on Gloria the only option is titjob in topless, did it 10 times and Jason don't ask for sex...what i'm doing wrong?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I'm not trying to save on scene, after the talk with her that he say need a camera, the game don't let me sava anymore, and after the scene, my game just close.
OK , you are right ^_^. That's a bug and we will get it fixed. The game will not let you save from the point that she ask's for the camera BUT it will re-allow you to start saving again after the first scene so there is a non-save gap there. We will get it fixed.
For now , do the following to stop the game from crashing so you can view the first scene (which will re-enable your saves)
1. Run the game as Administrator <- Important
2. Run the game in compatibility mode for Windows 7 and below <-- Solved most cases of game crashes
3. Load the game from the save file in the 1st post. <-- Solved many cases of game crashes

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I'm playing your save file miltoon , but when i go to the pool and drop the voucher on Gloria the only option is titjob in topless, did it 10 times and Jason don't ask for sex...what i'm doing wrong?
If there are no other options then you just need to call her at 20:00 so she will come to the house. (if she wants , its random when she is available or not)

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Just came across this game, going to become a patreon. You guys are much more deserving than the other patreon I support. Excellent art quality and animation. You guys should add a paywall~

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
hmm when I download, into folder it comes it in pieces and I cant start it, I feel stupid lol did I do something wrong?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Just came across this game, going to become a patreon. You guys are much more deserving than the other patreon I support. Excellent art quality and animaton.
;)
Thank you ! Every little bit helps and you know that we will appreciate it!
Cheers again! ^_^

doubleg91

Jul 21, 2017
What kind of programming language are you using ? C/C++ C# any else ?.. Just curious about because I'm a programmer/developer.

And please next version many sex scene with Joey and Milf-House Lol

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
I realized I can't save (can't press Esc) during the sequence where you have to call and order the camera.

Reactions: mat_monkey7
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes