Polala

Jul 18, 2017
is there any way to load save from older version? cus its starting to crash whenever i enter home. i dont feel like starting over, sorry for the trouble

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I gave him an advice on how to avoid that his game gets pirated, while he was whining that he doesn't get enough money from patreon. So your comment was literally pulled out of your ass :D
Piracy is never the problem. People who can afford to buy games that they like or support a dev on patreon most defenetely would do just that. Whether they are underage, poor or live in a shit counrty doesn't matter. There are pirates in just about every community.

Reactions: Samga

Victor Farias

Nov 23, 2017
"10. Talk to her again but this time a new option will appear. Talk to her and this time Joey will blackmail her into giving him a handjob/boobjob but she says she will do it when she feels like it."

I'm stucked at this point. This new option doesn't appear to me :/

megapf1

Feb 26, 2018
11. Go home , Get some sleep and money (no need max). Keep calling Gloria until she arrives , try to give her the Fake Pills. Joey will have a moment of clarity and realize that something is wrong with the things that she is asking and will decide to record the whole thing.

Cant save after this, this a bug?

UPD. after one more step, save began to work.
And we have one actyally sex scene, this is not cool(

qwertyman2000

Sep 19, 2017
11. Go home , Get some sleep and money (no need max). Keep calling Gloria until she arrives , try to give her the Fake Pills. Joey will have a moment of clarity and realize that something is wrong with the things that she is asking and will decide to record the whole thing.

Cant save after this, this a bug?
I had the same issue. The save functions started working again after a few other scenes.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Am i the only one that is curius of what kinda of mess Mrs Gloria gonna get the MC into?It must be big considering that she considers whoring herself for the MC "a small price to pay" for what she is gonna ask him

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Can someone help here. After using the safe file in the OP I go to Mr. Glorias home and i keep getting the blowjob scene. According to the walk-through i am supposed to tell her that the preparations are done right? But i do not get that option. Need some guidance here fellows. Also i check that i have placed the rope in the windows of Jason's Room.

Reaper1

May 25, 2017
Can someone help here. After using the safe file in the OP I go to Mr. Glorias home and i keep getting the blowjob scene. According to the walk-through i am supposed to tell her that the preparations are done right? But i do not get that option. Need some guidance here fellows. Also i check that i have placed the rope in the windows of Jason's Room.
Where did you place the save file? I tried putting it in the location the OP says, but my pc says that location doesn't exist.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Alright guys, I have just checked the walk-through and just happened to skip the first line and just started with going to Mr. Gloria's home and dropping the Wallet on her and just continued to progress further. It seems like after use the save file i didnt need to talk to Gloria regarding the preparation. It was also done. Hope this helps if any one was stuck with this scene.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Where did you place the save file? I tried putting it in the location the OP says, but my pc says that location doesn't exist.
put save file here : C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Local\Visionaire Studio\Milftoon Drama

I guess you need to start a new game just randomly save a game which creates the the location. Then try placing the save file using the location mentioned.

doubleg91

Jul 21, 2017
When I click on "GET UP" after de scene my game just close.. and I'm try using ESC to save my game do not open the menu. I need some help plz, My game is closing many times.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes