cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
Click on the Umbrella on the top of the location. Joey will notice the edge.

10. Talk to her again but this time a new option will appear. Talk to her and this time Joey will blackmail her into giving him a handjob/boobjob but she says she will do it when she feels like it.

I have no other questions when I click on the umbrella ?

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Joey really needs to pick some better friends up. Jason is a scumfuck and his mother is just the same. He needs to be sent to jail while you fuck his mother and sent him some pictures of the act.

I am getting the feeling that shit is gonna be going down between the two in the next updates.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
my man, do you know what this forum is for? you should maybe find an agreement with the mods, so that your game won't be shared within a time window after new updates.
Also your patreon income will grow constantly as you bring out new updates.
not every1 here is a cheap sob my man... ;) even if this is a pirate forum many here support devs on patreon like myself included so speak for yourself

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Click on the Umbrella on the top of the location. Joey will notice the edge.

I have no other questions when I click on the umbrella ?
This shouldn't be in the walkthrough posted here. The walkthrough was fixed in our original post in our forum but it seems here it was not fixed.
*Ignore that part of this walkthrough*

not every1 here is a cheap sob my man... ;) even if this is a pirate forum many here support devs on patreon like myself included so speak for yourself
Thank you for supporting us ^_^ , it really means a lot!

Where is the bathroom in Jasons home? Only can go to the pool
You must be reading the walkthrough wrong. There is no bathroom in Jason house. The only bathroom is at Joey's house.
Joey = MC
Jason = BFF

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Now this was an excellent update i really enjoyed it :D
Thank you! If you enjoy what we do , please leave a positive review here and possible consider throwing a penny our way at Patreon or with a Milftoon subscription

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Does anybody know what heroine it will be in 0.9?
Tier 3 and Tier 4 Patrons (or Milftoon Members) will suggest which girl we will do next. We will then create a Poll in Patreon and Tier2 and above patrons will vote on it.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Tier 3 and Tier 4 Patrons (or Milftoon Members) will suggest which girl we will do next. We will then create a Poll in Patreon and Tier2 and above patrons will vote on it.
I though the poll was for the 0.8 and 0.9?And considering that you give a like to my post,my predictions must not be far from the mark

Matao

Jan 5, 2018
I did it but nothing I m at step 8 , I try to find the coupon on the maid but nothing ...

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
This shouldn't be in the walkthrough posted here. The walkthrough was fixed in our original post in our forum but it seems here it was not fixed.
*Ignore that part of this walkthrough*

and how do I go forward in the game the

Thank you for supporting us ^_^ , it really means a lot!

You must be reading the walkthrough wrong. There is no bathroom in Jason house. The only bathroom is at Joey's house.
Joey = MC
Jason = BFF

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
I gave him an advice on how to avoid that his game gets pirated, while he was whining that he doesn't get enough money from patreon. So your comment was literally pulled out of your ass :D

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
I gave him an advice on how to avoid that his game gets pirated, while he was whining that he doesn't get enough money from patreon. So your comment was literally pulled out of your ass :D
sure mate whatever makes you feel better i dont feel to start a flame here bye! ;)

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes