Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
For those who loaded the provided save, how do you continue the story?

I already have the rope in my window, but cant say anything to Gloria (only text avaible is the reward -she asks for proofs- and when i give her the voucher boobjob scene, but no new text after that )

Edit: all boobjobs are topless btw

Reactions: aivarasx987

aivarasx987

Sep 15, 2017
For those who loaded the provided save, how do you continue the story?

I already have the rope in my window, but cant say anything to Gloria (only text avaible is the reward -she asks for proofs- and when i give her the voucher boobjob scene, but no new text after that )

Edit: all boobjobs are topless btw
same issue

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Perfectly aware what this forum is for , we are just trying to survive relying on the kindness of strangers.

Loading a save from another PC could create more bugs than solving but if you insist then I will share one.

This is a working Save file from a PC that we use to test the game.

This save starts at the end of 0.07 in the living room
TY for this save !

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Pls can you fix that chrash problem and try to re-uplooad the version
The game is not the problem. The problem is focused on these two factors:
1. Corrupted Saves -> Use the one I uploaded
2. Windows 8 or 10 --> Use Compatibility mode and run the game as Windows 7 + Run as Administrator.

Reactions: Papy.ion6984

kktt252

Aug 6, 2017
ii downloaded that save and i went to gloria more than 4 time and i cant ask her for sex
is that sava after the sex scene or what ??
i dont know what to do next

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
With this update we confirm that the Mom is a total slut and Mrs Gloria a little lustful too,the first time it was for blackmail but the second i don't buy her excuses of doing out of pity and it was her that sugested,though i have a feling that the MC gonna get into trouble because of what she is gonna asking him and from the way the storyline is going it seem's we will have to chose beteen Gloria and Mom in the future.
Does anybody know what heroine it will be in 0.9?

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Just came back to the game.. Walkthrough says after mum says cant talk to gina come back at 14:00 and something in mailbox however their is nothing in the mailbox and the mum isnt talkin...

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes