markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
so you are literally saying, that you are not going to fix this?
I believe he is posting "possible work arounds"....sometimes fixes take time to find the root of the problem before it can be properly fixed. There is Definately an issue with v7 saves and I'm not talking about jason's house...it happens everywhere for me. If I travel back to the house with the v7 version of the game, I can save and load that into V8...but as soon as I travel to millftoon shop and try to go home I crash. Sometimes it happens at the house just by going to another room. I think older save are screwed up somewhere. Guess I'll be starting new.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Talking to Jason in his shop followed by leaving is resulting in a crash for me. Attempting to drag and drop the voucher on Jason just leads to the default dialogue too.

I've had saves from locations other than the noted problematic areas result in crashes as well.
Are you using the correct Voucher? The one from the maid?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Those of you that are having crash problems - Please try to use the Save file that I posted above. Let me know if that works.

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
@187 - Please let us know if the above save solves your problems
@PULALAU1
Nah, it crashes when you go downstairs, unfortunately.

There's a long grind in this game if I remembered, I won't really have time to start over so I'll wait till the next update or two, just to make it more worthwhile.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Sorry that it does not solve your problem. I can't replicate the problem here anymore as it seems fixed on our end. I will try to gather more information and look into the matter more for a possible fix / updated version. Until then , all I can say is that you could try to start a new game and see how it goes

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017

There's a long grind in this game if I remembered, I won't really have time to start over so I'll wait till the next update or two, just to make it more worthwhile.
With the added cheat you don't have to grind as much

Reactions: 187

Am3tsu

May 6, 2017
My save from 0.07 is now at almost end of 0.08 but it still crashes every time i go out of boy house, so neither way i can get sexy rexy doll to complete it :p

@Edit not house jason

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
@187 There is a file called "messages" in the same folder as the saves. Can you post the contents of it please? That should give me an insight on why the error is happening

Reactions: 187
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes