Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I realized I can't save (can't press Esc) during the sequence where you have to call and order the camera.
Yes , another person earlier pointed it out. Please read a few posts back about this

crashes when going outside to see if spy camera came in the mail
Please read a few posts back as there are 2-3 solutions to the crash issue. Try until you find the one that works for you

Sep 21, 2017
I even used someone's game save here thinking I was bugged....but it seems even with HIS game save the bug persists on mine....the jason just spouts nonsense about school with the MC when I "drag and drop" the voucher on jason...this update really really sucks balls...do i have to restart MY WHOLE GAME AGAIN?:FeelsBadMan:

....summertime saga deja vu:WutFace:

before:
Milftoon Drama 2018-06-14 08-48-23-89.png

after:
Milftoon Drama 2018-06-14 08-48-23-89.png

BTW...I followed the walkthough to the letter...:confused:

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
this update is just a crashfest

this doesnt work.
"This should auto-fix the bug and remove it."

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
So... The game is broken way back in the first phase with Gina. She refuses to accept the pink panties. Game just keeps cycling the same old "Bored?..." conversation line.

Have tried to give them to her first, when she is still in the school girl outfit, and also after successfully giving her the pint pants/shirt outfit. She never accepts them, same old conversation. You cannot buy the "too small" pants and outfit either, it says it's special order only.

Does anyone ever play the game from the beginning every version to make sure the entire thing works before releasing?

ronblow123

Feb 4, 2018
Is there any way to re watch previous scenes? I would really like an option to re watch already completed scenes/re-enact them again.

Governments

Dec 26, 2017
When I saved my game, I couldn't find the save file anywhere. There's no Visionaire Studio that exists in my computer. Where do I find it?

Edit: Nevermind. It seems spaces were unnecessary

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
Back with 0.7 they added MAC and it worked fine. will they do the same again? Despite its faults the game is somehow seriously charming

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes