D

Deleted member 386829

i think with how precise the release dates have been, we were due for a little bit a delay at some point ;)

take your time, can't wait :eazyHype:

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
if Mrs Gloria were real it would be much more beautiful, anyway my favorite is always the protagonist's mother :heartcoveredeyes:

(sorry my english)

Reactions: TheDevian

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
We will be posting 0.085 today or tomorrow latest. Hopefully we will debug the animation issue within the next week so we can re-post the entire 0.09 the week that follows. Sorry for the delay guys , out of 9 versions that we released so far only this one was delayed so we kindly ask for your understanding

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
We will be posting 0.085 today or tomorrow latest. Hopefully we will debug the animation issue within the next week so we can re-post the entire 0.09 the week that follows. Sorry for the delay guys , out of 9 versions that we released so far only this one was delayed so we kindly ask for your understanding
So 0.085 won't have any animation and just story progression if I'm correct? Also for 0.09 do you mean next week or in 2 weeks.

Sep 12, 2017
we understand the situation but I did not expect the problem of the animation to be so big or complex, I encourage you guys, you can correct it:cool:

I am a programmer and I understand what it feels like to have those problems. I mean more ... you have a problem, you correct it and another 4 or 5 comes out, so it happens constantly when it comes to developing a software or game:coldsweat::p

I recommend a lot of patience and if you feel stressed when trying to correct it, rest 1 or 2 hours and try again (sometimes this helps to clear the mind and find the error):biggrin:

harry19

Oct 25, 2017
Will 0.085 have any h-scene??
If not im going to wait for 0.09

Reactions: tifff

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i don't think any one should act so entitled to get mad at you. you are releasing this game for free. this game is quality and you treat it better then some AAA developers.

Reactions: virtuvoid

anvars

Jun 2, 2017
Go in Joeys house and into the bathroom. The First Aid Kit on the wall in now interact-able. Click on it to get Pills.

giiuyg

Jul 22, 2018
While we're all waiting : this is Jenny Poussin, a Canadian softcore model/performer. She is now 36, probably about 30 in pic,
Who and what does this pic and setting remind us of? That super-Milf Mrs Gloria!!
If Mrs G was real, would she not be even more lovely than lovely Jenny?
hello can you help me? I'm stuck at the moment which is in the screenshot, and I can not go any further. Can you say what to do next?

giiuyg

Jul 22, 2018
Take your time with the errors and such, it's worth the wait to get a polished game.
hello can you help me? I'm stuck at the moment which is in the screenshot, and I can not go any further. Can you say what to do next?

dankmemes491

May 15, 2018
I need some help, the option to empty the first shampoo bottle in the laundry wont even come up, like the laundry basket isnt even an object. i couldt do the extra step with pouring it before because it wasnt an option, so now i cant get the second picture of the mom.

snxb1234

Jun 12, 2018
So will you release 0.085 today ?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes