OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
You'd be suprised how many people scream "Saves? Walkthrough? How i get this scene? When next update?" all the while that info is posted on the OP or a few posts back. Really all it takes is for them to stick jerking off for one sec so some blood can go into their head.
yeah, I know that, but this is up on a whole new and terrible level of idiocy

Raizell

Dec 25, 2017
When i drop the sleepy water on MILF it show me the dialogue of when i buy the painkiller from Jason , anyone know a fix for this ?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
did not play anything the game nothing else I gave the painkiller and it ended?
Yes
Please follow through on the dialogs. The character clearly explains that that is the end of the current version. Each version when it ends will force the player to the main Menu to avoid bug creation for future updates.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
When i drop the sleepy water on MILF it show me the dialogue of when i buy the painkiller from Jason , anyone know a fix for this ?
Another person (dunno if same) in another location complained about this bug. We have doubled checked and we can't replicate this error plus there is no way that dialog would appear in that location. Try reloading from an earlier save as it may seem that you may have a corrupted save file.

zeivar

Aug 3, 2018
I felt that this version is too short or does not finish v0.10 yet?
When will v0.10 be completed?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
This is like the third time I've tried to play this and the third time I've given up because lol NFW am I going to sit there while this unbelievably slow unclickable dialogue plays through. It's a shame because it looks good apart from that, but the dialogue scenes are like chewing tinfoil, just not a prayer I'm going to put up with it.
All dialog except the intro and the phone cutscenes are clickable and you can skip the phone cutscenes entirely with the ESC button

Reactions: Pantisocrat

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
save ? 0.9 ? plz
I am assuming you mean 0.09 which even that one does not exist. 0.085 was the previous version but I haven't seen any saves of it posted here. There is however a save from 0.07 at the 1st post. Hope that helps

Reactions: TheDevian

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 50534
Overview:
Branch of one of the best artists of and their developer has set out to create on of the longest sexual adventures online.
Milftoon Drama revolves around our hero Joey who is getting ready for college and is desperate for some action before he goes there. Everyone is a target this sexual predator... from his teachers, his neighbors, his girlfriend and even targets from his own surroundings.
Will Joey make the right decisions? Do you have what it takes to guide him through? Only one way to find out!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 19-August-2018
Developer/Publisher: /
Censorship: No
Version: 0.10 - Beta
Language: English
Genre:

Controls:

Change-Logs:

Download:
- - - -

Fan Sig:

View attachment 50463 View attachment 50461 View attachment 50462 View attachment 100063
@Milftoon-Drama

My rating is:

- As the quality of the images and history are excellent, I have been following the stories of the INUSEN artist for some time.

- gameplay, I think that if I had an option to speed up the dialogue time, it would be much better, since my native language is not English and even so I can read long before the time it takes to automatically switch from one phrase to the other during phone calls.

- another point is that there is the option of gallery of images in the main menu, but I can not see these images of the gallery even having unlocked all the scenes until the last version that I had already played version 0.085, until a previous versions was still It is possible to take Printscreen but neither is it possible now, until it is possible to take out the print but what it shows is the screen that is below the one of the game ...

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes