Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
@Milftoon-Drama

My rating is:

- As the quality of the images and history are excellent, I have been following the stories of the INUSEN artist for some time.

- gameplay, I think that if I had an option to speed up the dialogue time, it would be much better, since my native language is not English and even so I can read long before the time it takes to automatically switch from one phrase to the other during phone calls.

- another point is that there is the option of gallery of images in the main menu, but I can not see these images of the gallery even having unlocked all the scenes until the last version that I had already played version 0.085, until a previous versions was still It is possible to take Printscreen but neither is it possible now, until it is possible to take out the print but what it shows is the screen that is below the one of the game ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can speed up the dialogs by clicking the mouse button. If you are on the phone scenes , clicking ESC will skip the entire scene. The only dialogs that can't be skipped at all is the intro dialog where the character is explaining a few things.
The Gallery -as mentioned many times here- will be put in the MC pc in his room when we feel that we have enough content for it. Currently we have added an infinite amount of saves so you can just Save before the scene and review it. Loading/Saving takes less than a second.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
[spoiler-mini-walkthrough]
I managed to do the titjob scene with House MILF.

I managed to make the scene of "WORKOUT" (assjob and handjob) with Mrs. Kelly.

In order to release these scenes it is necessary to buy in the store of Jason in the products EXTRA one of the medicines COUGH SYRUP and to take the bottle of water in the refrigerator and to mix the two doing the SLEEPY WATER and to give to the mother, then at 17h go to talk with Mrs. Kelly and she will tell you to check what MC's mother is doing, so the options for having the scene with Mae in her room or going back to the room and having the scene with Mrs. Kelly, but you have to pay $ 100 for her workout class.
[/spoiler-mini-walkthrough]
The walkthrough is already posted on our forum and I think someone posted it here as well.
Click a few posts back and I am sure you will find it or check our forum for instant help

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
You can speed up the dialogs by clicking the mouse button. If you are on the phone scenes , clicking ESC will skip the entire scene. The only dialogs that can't be skipped at all is the intro dialog where the character is explaining a few things.
The Gallery -as mentioned many times here- will be put in the MC pc in his room when we feel that we have enough content for it. Currently we have added an infinite amount of saves so you can just Save before the scene and review it. Loading/Saving takes less than a second.
thank you for the clarifications

deserves even one more star in my rating!;):cool:

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

dfssdf

Apr 3, 2018
there are NO saves in here and my old saves dont work... i dont play the game again with no saves. pure frustration. game crashes also every time... what a mess. please guys share a save from the end of 0.85

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
would be nice if you could speed up phone scenes too, they are extremely slow and most of the times important for progress... if one wants to actually read them it takes forever (really annoying)

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
there are NO saves in here and my old saves dont work... i dont play the game again with no saves. pure frustration. game crashes also every time... what a mess. please guys share a save from the end of 0.85
attached end of 0.85 save (for fun also just before gloria sex scene), read the previously posted mini walkthroughs for reference.
just in case, save files location:
C:\Users\"your username"\AppData\Local\VisionaireStudio\Milftoon Drama\Savegames

Do not recommend. Terrible grind, won't automatically let you skip conversations. These two things together make the game just not any fun.
just wanna say i've been viewing milftoon's comics for a few years now, and even though this game's game-play needs polishing (hence beta version) the art is (as always) awsome and the story is nice.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
My game is completly bugged, when i give to mom the bottle , the game crashes and takes all of the items for me and i cant do anything
This is not a bug. This is the end of the current build. If you want more content you should support the dev on patreon!
It sounds like @Hiruke is having the same problem I am, prior to end of build...

You get access to the cough syrup and 'painkillers', make the sleepy water, and then give to mom. Once that happens, she talks about getting sleepy, the MC talks about how they're finally alone, and then "PainKillers $150" shows up (Cough Syrup $50 if you don't buy the painkillers yet). You're then treated to your half of the conversation you had with jason when you bought them, with the space left behind for all of Jason's chat but without his face or that half of the conversation.

You show no items in your inventory, as if you're engaged in a conversation, but they don't return when you finally regain control. You can get them back, if you click the tablet and exit from it, but mom is back working out. You never get an option to mess with either mom or Kelly.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes