Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I am without a job and focusing on ending of my college
I wish you the best of luck in finding a job and finishing your education. The post was not about that but rather than informing you that T2 patrons can vote on the outcome of v0.12

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I'm close to becoming a supporter - but I do hope they speed up progression. My biggest gripe with many of these games is that they take far too long in getting to the fun parts.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
So it's like IRL sex with a new partner? It often takes far too long getting to the fun stuff.
But in MD, Joey goes from a virgin with no job, no money, uncertain career prospects rapidly to forming himself an exclusive harem.
Still not fast enough?
It will be dificult for Joey to have a harem unlike other games the woman here don't become slaves to the MC after he has sex with them.Mrs G,for example,will not share Joey with another,though i don't even think that she will be corrupeted like UD or bones tales her relationship will probally be always a give and take with Joey

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
So it's like IRL sex with a new partner? It often takes far too long getting to the fun stuff.
But in MD, Joey goes from a virgin with no job, no money, uncertain career prospects rapidly to forming himself an exclusive harem.
Still not fast enough?
Why on earth would I even remotely compare this game to real life or a real partner? It's a jokey cartoon about having sex with every woman around the MC. It has and still is taking a long long time getting much in the way of progress. I like the game, I already stated as much. However one of my principles of giving money to a game is solid progression and updates.

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
i have a bug, i used my bottle of water the 1st time, i went to the fridge to get another one but it says i already have it, but when i look at my inventory i have no bottle also the cough mixture is gone

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
We've been able to continue with saves since at least 0.7 - I think. I haven't restarted for awhile, just continue with my last save and the content has just shown up.

Still love the naughty Disney quality of this, that's what makes it for me.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
so when the next version comes out, do I have to start the game all over?
No.
The saves have backwards compatibility so they work with older versions. Sometimes there are a few issues with a save or two so save often and in different save slots but don't worry about newer versions

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes