jjjjiiiinnnn

May 14, 2017
A couple annoying stuff in this game. Certain stuff is unsinkable and slow paced. e.g. phone calls.
I am stuck where I have to empty the shampoo, I wasn't able to get the scene where I have to put the shampoo on the laundry either. Whatever I do the bra etc doesn't appear ontop of the laundry. So annoying restarting the game, waiting hours every day, skipping days, nothing works.

Perhaps it's because I chose the option where I get less money from the laundry as a punishment after the mom caught us. Nonetheless, I cannot proceed.

Also the game controls are laggy, I have an i7 6700k, gtx 1080ti.
The graphics flickering, I mean the time of the day, money, mouse, these indicators keep flickering.
Sometimes clicks aren't properly registered. Even though I LOVE the drawing style and animations, the game feels very poor.

Chuck_Boy

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
1. Go at any morning , before 12:00 in House Living room and Call - Mrs Kelly - Private Cell
cant call her since there is no option for Mrs Kelly
Help?

leviet

May 2, 2017
Hello. I have problem with this game, i have deal with Jason mother, after some discussion with her(after 3 choices than she refuse) she must give nail file but i don't see it in my inventory. I miss something to have it?

jjjjiiiinnnn

May 14, 2017
OK, lots of pointers.
First of all, right-click the game file before you launch the game and make sure to sync up with whatever compatibility is there. Other game controls can be found on page 1 (Controls spoiler).
Try to carefully follow the walk through. Maintain max study and money levels as priorities. Therefore, your choice to be penalized with less cash from the laundry is clearly wrong.
Yeah, the game can be a bit grindy. The only out and out walk through error is that it's not necessary to drop the shampoo upon the laundry the second time. Also, if you see a step twice very quickly (within a few steps in the WT), you can do it once and carry on.
Any more problems you have, just say so.

Good luck!
Yes emptying the shapoo on the laundry IS mandatory. I have to empty the shapoo so I can put the watery shampoo in it. To be able to put the normal shapoo bottle with the watery shapoo in it on the bathroom table.
Cannot empty the bottle beacause there is no laundry. I'm stuck

leviet

May 2, 2017
I need help. I must buy Roofies to Jason but he refuse it. And the walkthrough say that i must use 50%Gift Voucher. Where is this 50 gift Voucher? I have only voucher that i buy in this shop but this voucher don't work. Thanks in advance for help.

jjjjiiiinnnn

May 14, 2017
This is what I'm telling you. It is NOT mandatory to dump the bubbly shampoo onto the laundry the second time. It just gets mixed in with the no-bubbles shampoo, then placed in front of bathroom mirror.
I'd have to know EXACTLY--step by step in tune with the WT--how you've reached your present game position. This is why it's a great idea to make lots of saves (press ESC to access the save location, TONS of slots). It looks like you've stumbled somewhere.
Yeah I indeed better did some lots of saves. Problem is I wasn't able to empty the shampoo first time either, so now, when I try to combine them it says "Both are full, I need to empty one before pouring it into the other ".
So no I cannot mix them either.
I guess I have to restart the game over :(
And go through those unskippable phone calls again

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Who is the name of the specific artist that works on the characters in this game? I love their Disney style art. :)
Inusen. You can see the logo of the artist at the bottom right of the game at the start menu and you can also find the artists Tumblr with an easy google search.
If you enjoy the art , consider supporting the game or one of the site's that is funding the artist (such as Milftoon) since artists gotta eat too

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes