Sep 12, 2017
On this game Milftoon drama I am the artist, i make the backgrounds, characters, animation, all visuals:) But Milftoon is a website where we work with several great artists who do a lot of Comics:)
certainly inusen without a doubt you are the best animator that has milftoon, in addition to the majority they like your art and your way of drawing them is excellent

something also tells me that milftoon is also expecting a lot of the reaction of the game along with the story, characters, art etc it is very likely that after finishing this current game you continue working with milftoon for a new game (I do not know if you thought about it but it would be perfect if you continue in a new game after this clear ^ - ^)

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
at the moment it is known that it will be launched at the end of the month or maybe earlier.
normally game updates are always uploaded at the end of the month or a little earlier.
^ - ^ just wait to upload the update and enjoy the game.
That I know it. Was asking for a more accurate date.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
That I know it. Was asking for a more accurate date.

I follow them from the beginning, if I had to rely on past dates I would say that not lacking much, usually they bring out an update in the first 20 days of each month (except complications like in July)

this is their update history:

0.001 - 20 December
0.002 - 6 January
0.003 - 8 January
0.004 - 13 February
0.005 - 18 March
0.006 - 15 April
0.007 - 15 May
0.008 - 13 June
0.085 - 25 July ( this is the month where they have had problems with an animation )
0.10 - 19 August

the trend is this (you can verify it by going to their site or their Patreon) , but I repeat except for complications

(Sorry my english )

Sep 12, 2017
waiting for the new update
nice game
BARTO030389
I liked your image but you must improve the lines of the breasts and the body also remember Mrs linda does not have the vagina shaved but hairy (haha sounds funny but it is true) also look well in this image she looks like her hairy vagina
Milftoon Drama 9_05_2018 1_34_40 p. m. (5) - copia.jpg milf bikini blanco.png milf bikini rojo2.png
the rest I liked it thank you for posting it friend ^ - ^

BARTO030389

Mar 30, 2018
BARTO030389
I liked your image but you must improve the lines of the breasts and the body also remember Mrs linda does not have the vagina shaved but hairy (haha sounds funny but it is true) also look well in this image she looks like her hairy vagina
View attachment 149892 View attachment 149894 View attachment 149895
the rest I liked it thank you for posting it friend ^ - ^
Thanks for your comments, I know that linda has hair there, but I don't how much of it hehehe, I will take the picture of the bubbles as a reference and make the modifications

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Just to understand versioning, does the "beta" thing mean that a 0.10 non beta will be out, or that all versions until 1.0 are beta?

xxxtgxxx92

May 19, 2018
I would love to see if you guys are making a cuphead style adult game,when Milftoondrama is finished.You said you need 2-3 years,if I remember correctly..The artstyle fits perfect to the game.

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
I follow them from the beginning, if I had to rely on past dates I would say that not lacking much, usually they bring out an update in the first 20 days of each month (except complications like in July)

this is their update history:

0.001 - 20 December
0.002 - 6 January
0.003 - 8 January
0.004 - 13 February
0.005 - 18 March
0.006 - 15 April
0.007 - 15 May
0.008 - 13 June
0.085 - 25 July ( this is the month where they have had problems with an animation )
0.10 - 19 August

the trend is this (you can verify it by going to their site or their Patreon) , but I repeat except for complications

(Sorry my english )
You are a smart fella, dude. That will do it. Thanks man.

Aug 11, 2017
Oi can anyone help me with the "pour shampoo" bit? I've never been able replace her shampoo with the less bubbly one. I haven't progressed past that stage since like 0.4. I click on the shampoo then I click on the laundry basket but nothing happens.

Aug 11, 2017
The walk through is wrong.
It is not necessary to pour the remnants of the bubbly shampoo unto the laundry basket the 2nd time. Just pour that into the no-bubbles shampoo bottle and leave the remaining bottle in front of the bathroom mirror.
This 2nd shampoo dropping is the single biggest mistake in the MD walk through. It is also the only action that can be safely skipped. Otherwise, try carefully to follow the walk through.

Good luck!
Well thanks but the problem is I never see bra&panties in the laundy basket. Is there a specific time and day? I couldn't pour it even the 1st time, when I had to mask the smell of my crusty ass socks..

Aug 11, 2017
You must follow all the walk through steps before the initial shampoo dropping.
If you have, just go to the bathroom any morning or early afternoon and drop the shampoo (this is Step #37 in the 0.03 walk through).
Drag/drop the shampoo unto the bra atop the laundry basket. You should see "Bra & Panties" in the dialog box. Click on the shampoo and you've completed that step.

Good luck!
Thanks again but I'm telling you, I never see bra & panties on top of the laundry basket. Not only text, not even like a drawing. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes