Sep 12, 2017
There is no NTR in this game. This has been stated hundred's of times
I agree with the user milftoon-drama is much better than this game does not have ntr (I hate this type of genre makes me disgust):mad::noexpression:

also the game ntr have too much limitation in the games do not laugh and always try to degenerate or even violate their female characters to leave them submissive making them lose their own humanity (emotions, spirit etc).:mad::mad:

This game is very different from that kind of gender. The main character wants to lie down, have fun and above all experiment with the milfs but does not seek to change them to the point of degenerating them (as most of the ntr do). He looks for opportunities to achieve his goal ( have sex with milfs) making the milfs have more confidence with the main character (joey) allowing to experience new forms of sex, without the need to corrupt, degenerate or destroy the personality of the milfs:):cool::p

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
Pretty fond of the mom from Lemonade myself.
what I find beautiful among the various Milf created by them is that of "ARRANGED MARRIAGE", sweet, curvy, sexy:heartcoveredeyes:

my personal ranking is this:

1) Arranged Marriage
2) Barn
3) Thanksgiving
4) Nympho

(Sorry my English )

Pr0phet

Jan 13, 2018
anyone got save from 0.10 i lost all my data so if anyone has it plz post it here i would really appreciate it

Asleep

Sep 19, 2017
here, change log for the upcoming update, hope it will be today :)

Dear Patrons
We are happy to announce that 0.11 has finally finished the development stage and it is currently being Alpha tested.

This means that if all goes well and the bugs/logic errors are to a minimum then we will release 0.11 Beta in the upcoming 2-4 days.

This includes both the PC and MAC version as well

Below is the Change Log for the work that has been done to it

• Added a new location
  • Added a mini Black Jack game
  • Added new shop/Inventory Items
  • Added MANY mini animations
  • Added storyline progression with House Milf , Workout Milf, Police Milf and Latina/Black Milf
  • New clothes for House Milf

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes