Sep 12, 2017
here, change log for the upcoming update, hope it will be today :)

Dear Patrons
We are happy to announce that 0.11 has finally finished the development stage and it is currently being Alpha tested.

This means that if all goes well and the bugs/logic errors are to a minimum then we will release 0.11 Beta in the upcoming 2-4 days.

This includes both the PC and MAC version as well

Below is the Change Log for the work that has been done to it

• Added a new location
  • Added a mini Black Jack game
  • Added new shop/Inventory Items
  • Added MANY mini animations
  • Added storyline progression with House Milf , Workout Milf, Police Milf and Latina/Black Milf
  • New clothes for House Milf
thank you friend for the publication I also hope that today you upload version 0.11 of the game:):p

Reactions: Stuwi71
Sep 12, 2017
friends here I upload a data for the new ones in these games where it explains that it is alpha, beta and demo of a game in general.

an alpha game is the first version of the game and only the developers have access to it.:biggrin:

A beta is a release version (which is not yet 100% complete), which is sometimes available to the general public so you can try it and report problems instead of complaining.:p

A demo (demonstration) is the final version of the game that you buy.:)

note 1: this information is only general knowledge but it does not mean that it will be exactly the same in the game milftoon drama.:ForeverAlone:

note 2: in the beta information the milftoon drama developers if they upload or publish the full game version therefore the phrase "(which is not yet 100% complete)" does not go with this game.:tf:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Yes! Love her. Plus the Milf/Mom from Lemonade.
But Milftoon Drama is so so special. It has multiple very beautiful Milfs. Many people even prefer Linda. But I'd choose Mrs Gloria and Mrs. Kelly.
I belong to the Linda's Team. :p I'm into redheads since I'm a kid. LOL.

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
here, change log for the upcoming update, hope it will be today :)

Dear Patrons
We are happy to announce that 0.11 has finally finished the development stage and it is currently being Alpha tested.

This means that if all goes well and the bugs/logic errors are to a minimum then we will release 0.11 Beta in the upcoming 2-4 days.

This includes both the PC and MAC version as well

Below is the Change Log for the work that has been done to it

• Added a new location
  • Added a mini Black Jack game
  • Added new shop/Inventory Items
  • Added MANY mini animations
  • Added storyline progression with House Milf , Workout Milf, Police Milf and Latina/Black Milf
  • New clothes for House Milf
does it feature anal sex too? I'd love to.

best regards

Inusen69

Mar 18, 2018
they said 24 hours delay
But it's been more than 24 hours
I hate when developers hive date and dont stick with it.
11 Changelog on september 19:
"This means that if all goes well and the bugs/logic errors are to a minimum then we will release 0.11 Beta in the upcoming 2-4 days."
The 19+4=september 23, + we asked for more 24 hour:)
Our programmer is working really hard to finish all bugs of this version.
Please keeep waiting a bit more, we added 2 extra stuffs so you will enjoy this versiona a bit more XD

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
If it is delayed a few days, nothing happens either. The problem would be that they were delayed for months.
It is better to leave a little later and without bugs that soon and with errors.
They are doing a good game.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama
Sep 12, 2017
friends of the forum I think we should be patient trust the developers of the game if they asked for 24 more is for something, in addition we will have additional things from the game that will be much better for us:rolleyes::happyblush:p

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes