Inusen69

Mar 18, 2018
@Milftoon-Drama Will we get new update this month? Also are you planning to add progress bar to your patreon page? It would be really useful.
The version is at the end of programming phase, need to be debugged a bit, in a few days we hope we can post it:) So keep waiting , check every day the patreon pageXD I doXD I am always so excited for the new versions!!

Inusen69

Mar 18, 2018
hi inusen already finished making other drawings for you to see (obviously they will not be the same as yours) ^ - ^
1- Mrs kelly
2- Mrs kunt(police)
3- Joey
4- Mrs linda
5- gina
View attachment 149289 View attachment 149290 View attachment 149291 View attachment 149292 View attachment 149293

and currently finishing the drawing of joey's father
View attachment 149294
It is always so cool to see if someone draws after my drawings:)
The face expression is cool, you made similar to my drawings, wich is cool, so it is improvement, but try to mak ebody a bit smaller:) still too natural:) it is hard to change it from normal rates.
Keep on the good work, we can see here a loot of progress!

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
The face expression is cool, you made similar to my drawings, wich is cool, so it is improvement, but try to mak ebody a bit smaller:) still too natural:) it is hard to change it from normal rates.
Do you work on the games? I was wondering about your patreon bar on the site. How much in $$ does an average patreon amount to on that bar? Like if I become a $10 patreon will that fill the bar up no more than a 2 dollar one?

Inusen69

Mar 18, 2018
Do you work on the games? I was wondering about your patreon bar on the site. How much in $$ does an average patreon amount to on that bar? Like if I become a $10 patreon will that fill the bar up no more than a 2 dollar one?
I am not handling the patreon site, can not see what there is right now, but you can suggest your idea here ,our programmer might see it, i will also tell him if he does not react , we are new on the site so every new advice is helpfull:)

Sep 12, 2017
thanks inusen I'm glad you like them ^ - ^ I'll take your advice very seriously and I'll continue drawing

Sep 12, 2017
The version is at the end of programming phase, need to be debugged a bit, in a few days we hope we can post it:) So keep waiting , check every day the patreon pageXD I doXD I am always so excited for the new versions!!
it's perfect I was expecting a lot the new version and it is very likely that this week it will come out (clear if there is no error or something like that) ^ - ^
thanks for the information inusen:):cool:

Reactions: Stuwi71

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Guys please keep in mind that version 0.11 will contain lots of teasing and storyline progression but it will not include any scenes as we wanted to focus on creating new locations , storyline progression and on mini animations.
Thank you all for supporting us as every little bit helps (we gotta eat too ^_^)

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Tier 2, 3 and 4 Patrons do not fill our "bar" more than others as that bar has to do with the number of total patrons (we aim for fan base and not as much for the money as others)
The benefit however of being a Tier 2 patron is that you are allowed to vote on what the next scene will be from a list.
Tier 3 Patrons can suggest what those scenes in the list that I mentioned above will be
Tier 4 Patrons can suggest what those scenes will be and their "vote" will count 2x as Tier 3 while also having a more detailed description of what they want.
Milftoon Members are automatically assigned as Tier 4 Patrons.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
@Milftoon-Drama Will we get new update this month? Also are you planning to add progress bar to your patreon page? It would be really useful.
We won't add a progress bar since we are constantly adding and fixing things as we are trying to squeeze in as many things as possible per update. Having a progress bar will be counter-productive for us

Reddy.97

Jan 11, 2018
Guys please keep in mind that version 0.11 will contain lots of teasing and storyline progression but it will not include any scenes as we wanted to focus on creating new locations , storyline progression and on mini animations.
Thank you all for supporting us as every little bit helps (we gotta eat too ^_^)

"Lots of teasing".

Well, if that "teasing" is enough to FAP, i won't complain my lovely developer.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes