Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Why is it all that the numbers at the top are constantly flickering? Kinda annoying.

Also there seems to be an issue in the walkthrough. On V0.06 Step 9, I never get to the black mail, she just tells me that Jason has to be back at the shop, cannot get the handjob/boobjob.

Reactions: allintine
Sep 12, 2017
Why is it all that the numbers at the top are constantly flickering? Kinda annoying.

Also there seems to be an issue in the walkthrough. On V0.06 Step 9, I never get to the black mail, she just tells me that Jason has to be back at the shop, cannot get the handjob/boobjob.
(v0.06
9-Talk to her again but this time a new option will appear. Talk to her and this time Joey will blackmail her into giving him a handjob/boobjob but she says she will do it when she feels like it)

greetings friend this point of the tutorial is not wrong there is no error in it, I worked that point.
You should get a new option when you speak with Mrs Gloria if you do not appear is because you missed a previous point of the tutorial or you have to deliver an object rectifies the tutorial.
If it does not work, I recommend that you start it again from a save point you made previously and try again.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
(v0.06
9-Talk to her again but this time a new option will appear. Talk to her and this time Joey will blackmail her into giving him a handjob/boobjob but she says she will do it when she feels like it)

greetings friend this point of the tutorial is not wrong there is no error in it, I worked that point.
You should get a new option when you speak with Mrs Gloria if you do not appear is because you missed a previous point of the tutorial or you have to deliver an object rectifies the tutorial.
If it does not work, I recommend that you start it again from a save point you made previously and try again.
Yeah I had misread the step, I thought it said there was a scene, not that she agreed but postponed. That being said, the blackjack game needs some work. For instance, the Ace is always worth 11, never 1, the biggest issue is that the girl only draws two card that seems to always equate from 16 to 21, in actual blackjack, the croupier gets 2 randomized card and then is forced to draw if he/she is in a losing position.

Because of this, your current blackjack iteration is far less generous to the player, so getting 5 wins is a pain in the ass. It was a great game until that point and then it's just RNG which is a big game breaker for me.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Stay tuned on Patreon for updates. Thats our first point of release
Even though I'm not (yet) a patreon, I can still appreciate the way in which you are handling these affairs. You (plural or singular—I don't know) seems kind of like a jolly fellow.
The game itself is quite polarising for me. I very much do enjoy the artwork. There are still not that many sex scenes and the Gloria sex scene was a big led down for me... it was his finish. You get a POV look of him "pumping" her. Where it's a loop of him (recycled from the first part) only going to his tip into her, it's all a bit too slow, and then he cums. The game is a point and click game, which I'm not the biggest fan of, but that's a personal preference. I do as previously mention enjoy the artwork (and artstyle), and the rest of the animations are pretty smooth. I feel this game is currently a 8/9 out of 10 in some regards, but in others and from my personal bias I also feel it's a 6 out of 10. I won't rate this a 7 out of 10 or a 3 star, as I feel that would be (somewhat) disingenuous.

Cheers and kind regards from Hajtand.

Reactions: lunem and allintine
Sep 12, 2017
Yeah I had misread the step, I thought it said there was a scene, not that she agreed but postponed. That being said, the blackjack game needs some work. For instance, the Ace is always worth 11, never 1, the biggest issue is that the girl only draws two card that seems to always equate from 16 to 21, in actual blackjack, the croupier gets 2 randomized card and then is forced to draw if he/she is in a losing position.

Because of this, your current blackjack iteration is far less generous to the player, so getting 5 wins is a pain in the ass. It was a great game until that point and then it's just RNG which is a big game breaker for me.
I like the game of blackjack since it is a bit more competitive and it is random and it is not easy to win.:D

the other day I was playing another game that had blackjack and thanks to the blackjack of milftoon drama I managed to win it.:cool::)

here I learned that game I had no idea that it was blackjack or how it was played:rolleyes:

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
The blackjack would be fine if it was done properly, odds of winning are around 42% normally if you play optimally (that means stop hitting once you hit 17 or above), with ~8% tie chance, but the way it is done in game, because the croupier always has a valid hand between 16 and 21, quick simulation done in R indicate that this is closer to 30%. So to get to your 5 victories, it will take on average 412 games, that's far too much.

With proper blackjack it would be around 75 or less attempts to finish that event, still a lot, but not too bad.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
The blackjack would be fine if it was done properly, odds of winning are around 42% normally if you play optimally (that means stop hitting once you hit 17 or above), with ~8% tie chance, but the way it is done in game, because the croupier always has a valid hand between 16 and 21, quick simulation done in R indicate that this is closer to 30%. So to get to your 5 victories, it will take on average 412 games, that's far too much.

With proper blackjack it would be around 75 or less attempts to finish that event, still a lot, but not too bad.
Something wrong with your math there friend as you are estimating that 1 in 412 games to reach a consecutive 5 win. In our game , it does not need to be consecutive as losing a hand will not restart the game but just place you a step down.
With our simulations (multi-run of the game and bot picking best hand) the average to win is 10-12 games and with worst possible outcome at 34 games.

Aug 17, 2018
Not gonna lie I'm disappointed. I forgot about this game for a month, came back hyped up for a new update but to my surprise there is no Spooktober update. Sad times

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Something wrong with your math there friend as you are estimating that 1 in 412 games to reach a consecutive 5 win. In our game , it does not need to be consecutive as losing a hand will not restart the game but just place you a step down.
With our simulations (multi-run of the game and bot picking best hand) the average to win is 10-12 games and with worst possible outcome at 34 games.
Err, no, I said 5 consecutive games, at 30% odds, that's 0.3^5, that's 0.00243^-1 = 411 games to get 5 wins. Although you are right that my maths are a rough approximation, I sincerely doubt that to win it is only 10-12 games, not only does it reflect what I've experienced in game, as I've done well over 300 games and getting to fourth at the closest, always playing as optimally as possible. To get it in 10-12 games the odds would have to be around 60%, which is the exact opposite of what I've seen, as a player I am getting a roughly normal card distribution against guaranteed 16 to 21 on the dealer's part. So I find it mathematically impossible to even get close to your win rate.

I am gonna go ahead and play another 100 games (or until I beat it) and record every single instance.

Sep 12, 2017
Not gonna lie I'm disappointed. I forgot about this game for a month, came back hyped up for a new update but to my surprise there is no Spooktober update. Sad times
Greetings friend within a few days version 0.12 will be published.
the programmer is solving a problem that is in the game.
please friend be patient all here we are also waiting for the new update

skereeee

Aug 4, 2018
Could you show some image as forward? or news about which milf will be centered? (Edited, google translator lol)

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Err, no, I said 5 consecutive games, at 30% odds, that's 0.3^5, that's 0.00243^-1 = 411 games to get 5 wins. Although you are right that my maths are a rough approximation, I sincerely doubt that to win it is only 10-12 games, not only does it reflect what I've experienced in game, as I've done well over 300 games and getting to fourth at the closest, always playing as optimally as possible. To get it in 10-12 games the odds would have to be around 60%, which is the exact opposite of what I've seen, as a player I am getting a roughly normal card distribution against guaranteed 16 to 21 on the dealer's part. So I find it mathematically impossible to even get close to your win rate.

I am gonna go ahead and play another 100 games (or until I beat it) and record every single instance.
Again... you do not need CONSECUTIVE wins! Just 5 wins more than her and she can't go more than 5 from you.
If we needed 400 games then nobody would had passed that spot

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Well, the devs obviously don't want you to, but this is a pirating site after all. So do it if you want to.
We are here answering questions , helping people with bugs etc and we do not mind people sharing it on THIS forum (We noticed that some other sharing sites like SVS are modifying game files for unknown reasons).

The only thing that we are asking is that : If you like our game and you want to see it progressed and be better OR if you want input on it then support us on Patreon or via a Milftoon membership.

Obviously we will listen to our patrons and address their issues first

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes