PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
the game is incredible as I am always waiting for version 12, another thing I think the game deserved a serve in the discord to guys talk about it and the author posts something like a little excerpts from the game

Sep 12, 2017
where are the save files? I've got save files for v0.11, and would like to put them into my game, but don't know where.
Greetings friend if you refer to the address in which they are then it is this:
C: \ Users \% username% \ AppData \ Local \ Visionaire Studio \ Milftoon Drama

keep in mind that first you must uncover the files to be able to see the appdata folder
and% username% is the folder with the name of the team (initially the name of the user of the team is put, in your case your name)

if you refer to the saved in this forum page or in the previous one a mega link appears with the saved that I have of the version 0.11 I hope also serve you friend

Sep 12, 2017
where the update on patreon already has update v0.12 when it appears?????
greetings friend what appears initially in patreon is an information version 0.12 possibly changes, added things, new scenes and mini animations etc.

just have to wait or someone to communicate in this same forum when it comes out and be reviewing the forum from time to time to see if there is any change, upload of the new version or some information

Sep 12, 2017
the game is incredible as I am always waiting for version 12, another thing I think the game deserved a serve in the discord to guys talk about it and the author posts something like a little excerpts from the game
greetings friend hahaha I agree with you but do not forget that if the author takes a little extra game users will want the full game (usually ask much more) I think that as they are launching the game is fine because it is the version complete (remember that each version is published every month or more).

I prefer that they give us more information about the game if the delay is delayed? or more or less when the game was published

by the way the hahaha is by the image you have is a little funny the expression that makesx'D:closedeyesmile::tf:

Reactions: PervectKakarot

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
greetings friend hahaha I agree with you but do not forget that if the author takes a little extra game users will want the full game (usually ask much more) I think that as they are launching the game is fine because it is the version complete (remember that each version is published every month or more).

I prefer that they give us more information about the game if the delay is delayed? or more or less when the game was published

by the way the hahaha is by the image you have is a little funny the expression that makesx'D:closedeyesmile::tf:
hello my friend, sorry English and because I'm Brazilian and use google translator kkkkk

Fangbang

Sep 1, 2018
Greetings friend if you refer to the address in which they are then it is this:
C: \ Users \% username% \ AppData \ Local \ Visionaire Studio \ Milftoon Drama

keep in mind that first you must uncover the files to be able to see the appdata folder
and% username% is the folder with the name of the team (initially the name of the user of the team is put, in your case your name)

if you refer to the saved in this forum page or in the previous one a mega link appears with the saved that I have of the version 0.11 I hope also serve you friend
I don't seem to have a Visionaire Studio folder. What's up with that?

Sep 12, 2017
greetings friends the game will possibly be published in a few days the programmer is doing everything possible to solve a problem of the game itself
please wait in a few days for the publication of the game

Reactions: allintine
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes