Luxx

Jul 8, 2017
Cant get the police to the house. Doesnt matter how far back im loading. Never works.
Im not going to replay the entire friggin game :/

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Cant get the police to the house. Doesnt matter how far back im loading. Never works.
Again : Please try the following as this is the way to fix it
1. Restart the game and load from an earlier save BEFORE you encountered the bug
2. Start the game using Run As ... Administrator
3. Make sure you are using compatibility mode

D

Deleted member 386829

It's not out yet, theyre debugging it

probably will be out in a day or two. stay patient, and really consider supporting them as it will help them get more in the game and put it out faster. also you will know all the information of what is going on instead of having to ask here

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
The way I solved it was this.
-Make a save file at ms jackson's house.
-completely close the game (dont just go to main menu)
-reopen the game and load the save where you're already at the house and then use the phone
should get the cop there then you have to give her the box of stolen stuff you got from your friend's mom

Luxx

Jul 8, 2017
The way I solved it was this.
-Make a save file at ms jackson's house.
-completely close the game (dont just go to main menu)
-reopen the game and load the save where you're already at the house and then use the phone
should get the cop there then you have to give her the box of stolen stuff you got from your friend's mom
This worked, thanks!

Sep 12, 2017
An Halloween based Update would be cool.
friend if that were true the same October 31 would launch version 0.12 of the game.
although there is not a great possibility of seeing the halloween in the game and the main reason is because the game is in summer (beginning of school holidays or end of the school season).
although there is a possibility that the version 0.12 of the game will publish it on October 31.

I would like to know about the report of version 0.12 of the game that is in patreon ...

AFRICANOOO

Feb 16, 2018
Um does anyone have a version 0.11 save, right at the begining of version 0.11? i usually play on my mac but v0.11 isnt out for it yet so im on my pc. it would be very nice of you, thanks

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
guys someone can post the full save version 0.11 (PC version), unfortunately last Sunday I had to format the PC and I forgot to copy the save:':)':)'(

(Sorry my english)

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes