Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Visionaire Studio\Milftoon Drama
In this folder. The one that is included when you download the game .
There are no included folders when you download the game (from the official Patreon) so I can't help you if someone modified something.
However , that is indeed A folder where it should be BUT it varies from PC/OS to PC/OS

Dark Lord Chaos

Oct 22, 2018
I feel like this game could offer so much more than its current state. Don't get me wrong, its already a good game and the drawings are awesome/nice, but here is the thing:

Most ppl like to play these games better before the "milf" knows what's going on..., because most ppl who play these games are perverts. After the milf is laid the game is kinda over(we all know that), doesn't really matter how many other girls you can get. And i feel like the game is going into that direction too fast.

Currently when we enter the milfs room we can find a dildo. I think that dildo should be acquired by the main protagonist in the shop at somewhere of the beginning of the game. Like he could want to buy that for Gina and the milf could find it and take it for herself. Later on our hero could stalk and watch her masturbate differently all over the house(the house already have windows and we have the hole in the wall too). Even if she is something else that she looks like, she should not have a dildo at the beginning.
Also i really don't like that when the milf starts exercising she stops doing sun baths. There is so much more potential in that, like he could blindfold her(the sun is shining) and fuck her tits or later on when she is more "corrupted" she could start sun bathing either with a dildo in her or with an ass plug and i bet you know what i'm thinking with that... Of course the main protagonist could slowly remove those items and fuck her without her actually realizing what is really going on. The plug could be another item that the milf "confiscate" and start using at some point.
I feel like the bathtub is not being used enough and the toilet is not being used at all. She could(or the other girls)
at least pee or masturbate in the bathtub.
Later on there should be options to buy cloths for the milf that she could actually wear in the house(showing more and more of her body) and of course more showing bikinis or nude sun bathing, because "that's better for the skin" or whatever. Maybe even change her "hairstyle" and color down there to either nothing or a bush.
Just another idea... the milf could "stuck" somewhere, like into the washing machine and we could "help" her out of that bad situation...
I like the sleep direction too, there should be more options there too later.

Plus i really miss an older or younger sister(or both) and a hole on the wall for sister/mom and the bathroom. What is not possible in the current house. These things would allow a hell lot more possible scans to have before we just fuck and of course anal fuck her(or them).

And maybe its just me, but without the guide i would not play this game, because figuring out what to do is almost impossible at every point without spending every hour of every day searching. And even like that you can easily miss the thing you need to do. To be honest for me it would be literally boring to find out everything without the FAQ.

Anyway... The longer the milf corruption phase is the better the final game is going to be. I would even go to the extent of different endings, like in a way she becomes a complete BDSM sl*t and on another road she never finds out anything or she force herself on us, because secretly she becomes a crazy nymphomaniac = so everything is her fault.

Light650

Aug 29, 2017
I'm stuck after the sex scene with Jason's mom. When I speak to MC's mom I get the GRR MEN!
What should I do to proceed ?

Sep 12, 2017
I feel like this game could offer so much more than its current state. Don't get me wrong, its already a good game and the drawings are awesome/nice, but here is the thing:

Most ppl like to play these games better before the "milf" knows what's going on..., because most ppl who play these games are perverts. After the milf is laid the game is kinda over(we all know that), doesn't really matter how many other girls you can get. And i feel like the game is going into that direction too fast.

Currently when we enter the milfs room we can find a dildo. I think that dildo should be acquired by the main protagonist in the shop at somewhere of the beginning of the game. Like he could want to buy that for Gina and the milf could find it and take it for herself. Later on our hero could stalk and watch her masturbate differently all over the house(the house already have windows and we have the hole in the wall too). Even if she is something else that she looks like, she should not have a dildo at the beginning.
Also i really don't like that when the milf starts exercising she stops doing sun baths. There is so much more potential in that, like he could blindfold her(the sun is shining) and fuck her tits or later on when she is more "corrupted" she could start sun bathing either with a dildo in her or with an ass plug and i bet you know what i'm thinking with that... Of course the main protagonist could slowly remove those items and fuck her without her actually realizing what is really going on. The plug could be another item that the milf "confiscate" and start using at some point.
I feel like the bathtub is not being used enough and the toilet is not being used at all. She could(or the other girls)
at least pee or masturbate in the bathtub.
Later on there should be options to buy cloths for the milf that she could actually wear in the house(showing more and more of her body) and of course more showing bikinis or nude sun bathing, because "that's better for the skin" or whatever. Maybe even change her "hairstyle" and color down there to either nothing or a bush.
Just another idea... the milf could "stuck" somewhere, like into the washing machine and we could "help" her out of that bad situation...
I like the sleep direction too, there should be more options there too later.

Plus i really miss an older or younger sister(or both) and a hole on the wall for sister/mom and the bathroom. What is not possible in the current house. These things would allow a hell lot more possible scans to have before we just fuck and of course anal fuck her(or them).

And maybe its just me, but without the guide i would not play this game, because figuring out what to do is almost impossible at every point without spending every hour of every day searching. And even like that you can easily miss the thing you need to do. To be honest for me it would be literally boring to find out everything without the FAQ.

Anyway... The longer the milf corruption phase is the better the final game is going to be. I would even go to the extent of different endings, like in a way she becomes a complete BDSM sl*t and on another road she never finds out anything or she force herself on us, because secretly she becomes a crazy nymphomaniac = so everything is her fault.
greetings friend I like your idea about the dildo, the sister, the hole in the bedroom of joey etc.

It would also be nice to add an aunt to joey that would make the game much more morbid and Mrs Linda's jealousy towards her sister would explode.

remember that there are many milfs that joey must still corrupt the game in if it is good laughs, scenes and a lot of morbid why we should give it a try and not complain so much.

It would also be good that after the game milftoon drama finalize altogether there is a second part or sequel (drama 2 milftoon).

also his story is fun I do not know so much of English so the story I have to translate it using several translators (and I have a lot of fun doing it) I laugh its events etc the game itself has potential but the game also seek to be unique, innovate for that I prefer the game like this, also if you want to find changes in the game you must support them in patreon.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
greetings friend I like your idea about the dildo, the sister, the hole in the bedroom of joey etc.

It would also be nice to add an aunt to joey that would make the game much more morbid and Mrs Linda's jealousy towards her sister would explode.

remember that there are many milfs that joey must still corrupt the game in if it is good laughs, scenes and a lot of morbid why we should give it a try and not complain so much.

It would also be good that after the game milftoon drama finalize altogether there is a second part or sequel (drama 2 milftoon).

also his story is fun I do not know so much of English so the story I have to translate it using several translators (and I have a lot of fun doing it) I laugh its events etc the game itself has potential but the game also seek to be unique, innovate for that I prefer the game like this, also if you want to find changes in the game you must support them in patreon.
The game still has 7 or 8 years ahead,and as for jealousy it's obvious that there will be some form of confrontation between Gloria and Linda later

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
Playing on MAC. For some reason I cant call Mrs Kunt from Laticia's house. The Phone acts like im taking a taxi to Laticia's house.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
While the art is great in this game, there's still some big issues that bother the crap out of me.

1. The automatic dialogue is painful to go through. I know you can skip it after you've already seen it, but if you haven't seen that dialogue before then you have to just sit there and wait between lines forever to see what's going on. Thankfully it seems like it's mostly just a problem in the beginning parts, but even later on the phone calls still use it...

2. The fact that the tutor (blanking on her name atm) girl is just gone forever after you get her BJ scene. It seems like the story is creeping towards getting her back eventually, but it still bothers me. Wouldn't be AS bad if the gallery worked so we could still see her scenes without a save, though. The mom sunbathing falls in this category of complaint too.

3. Only being able to do one sexual thing a day. It makes it so that you pretty much have to commit to doing one thing, even if that thing (like the rich milf or the trainer milf) requires you to wait until night. This means you essentially have to spend all day doing NOTHING until the right time comes. Wouldn't be as bad if you could do more to advance time or if, say, you COULD do something else sexual to eat up a few hours rather than the whole day. I know there's no time limit or anything so there's no real repercussions to wasting whole days, but it still adds to the feeling of this game being a bit of a grind...

Also screw the rich milf being a 50/50 shot at night. Had to call her like 6 or 7 nights in a row once to get her to show up.

Reactions: Pr0phet

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
While the art is great in this game, there's still some big issues that bother the crap out of me.

1. The automatic dialogue is painful to go through. I know you can skip it after you've already seen it, but if you haven't seen that dialogue before then you have to just sit there and wait between lines forever to see what's going on. Thankfully it seems like it's mostly just a problem in the beginning parts, but even later on the phone calls still use it...

2. The fact that the tutor (blanking on her name atm) girl is just gone forever after you get her BJ scene. It seems like the story is creeping towards getting her back eventually, but it still bothers me. Wouldn't be AS bad if the gallery worked so we could still see her scenes without a save, though. The mom sunbathing falls in this category of complaint too.

3. Only being able to do one sexual thing a day. It makes it so that you pretty much have to commit to doing one thing, even if that thing (like the rich milf or the trainer milf) requires you to wait until night. This means you essentially have to spend all day doing NOTHING until the right time comes. Wouldn't be as bad if you could do more to advance time or if, say, you COULD do something else sexual to eat up a few hours rather than the whole day. I know there's no time limit or anything so there's no real repercussions to wasting whole days, but it still adds to the feeling of this game being a bit of a grind...

Also screw the rich milf being a 50/50 shot at night. Had to call her like 6 or 7 nights in a row once to get her to show up.
Hi!
1. You can press ESC to skip the phone dialog scenes
2. Her name is Gina and she is a recurrent character. You can see the girls in the Tablet and your overall progress with them
3. Currently most of the action happens at night like ... most sexual situations. The mornings are mostly spent for study, collecting money and doing other things like talking , calling , visiting etc

Playing on MAC. For some reason I cant call Mrs Kunt from Laticia's house. The Phone acts like im taking a taxi to Laticia's house.
Common bug. Close and reopen the game and load from an earlier save before you encountered the bug. If that doesn't work then try an even older save. Our troubleshooting with MAC's are quite minimal so I hope this works for you.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes