Sep 12, 2017
Wow! this is my first time I see Joey as a little man. How could you trigger him to be very younger?
hahaha you're saying that joey was not a little man hahahaXDx'Dx'D

but if I manage to fuck with Mrs Gloria, I get Mrs Gina to give her a blowjob and now with Leticia I get the anal (half finished) and now Mrs Kelly made a jerk, he is already a little man and he is getting to sleep with many milfs
:FeelsGoodMan::tf:

Reactions: Valila

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
Wish I could turn off the music, but keep the sound effects. Right now the sound effects are around 1/10 the volume of the music and keeping it running is a pain.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I loved the black milf since the first day i saw her.
It was awesome bang her! But i need more ;-;

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
Press the F1-2-3-4 keys to lower music and sound
Wasn't talking about turning the music + sound together down. Just turning the music off and leaving the sound. Right now it lowers both together so that the higher volume music makes the sound effects hard to hear when it is at a tolerable level.

Sep 12, 2017
From the poll it will be a "sleepingwalking" scene with Linda
Mrs linda is sonambula ??:eek:
I thought it would be a scene of Mrs linda very drunk and joey seizes the moment and the next day she does not remember anything of the happened.:rolleyes:
although sonambula is also very good, it will be a delicious and very hot scene:FeelsGoodMan:

Apr 2, 2018
you help me stuck
Call Gloria for sex at 8pm...when she arrives left click on her and choose the new option:"Mom sleeping"
she will ask her to check on Mom so go to her room.
you know? i don't know how?

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
I still can't save the game. When I click on the save spot, it highlights it and then I click save and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? I click enter, space bar still nothing.

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
Hi,

Is anyone else game crashes when you go in the living room and talk with the aerobic "teacher"?
After this new patch, house milf is in her room, I go downstairs, place the wallet on the teacher, she bends over and then boom, game crashes to desktop, no error messages, no nothing.
Is it because of prior patches saved games?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I still can't save the game. When I click on the save spot, it highlights it and then I click save and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? I click enter, space bar still nothing.
You need to run the game as Administrator at least once and with Compatibility mode. Also...are you using some some sort of emulator?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes