Sep 12, 2017
I would like to know one thing in this latest version 0.11 you added many mini animations, but added the mini animations only for this latest version or also added some that could be missing in the tour of previous versions (0.01 .... 0.11)?

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Does anybody have a save after won Milf Jack? It sucks. I´m not into those mini games.

FuriousR

Oct 1, 2017
"Nothing in this game yet" ? Really ?
Sorry buddy but it's been almost 1 year and there's only few h-scenes in game. In the other way there is of course something in this game, like quests, chatting etc. It's good to focus on storyline but it seems it's going too slow.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Sorry buddy but it's been almost 1 year and there's only few h-scenes in game. In the other way there is of course something in this game, like quests, chatting etc. It's good to focus on storyline but it seems it's going too slow.
If you like us to be faster then please support us as that is the only way for us to be faster

Sep 12, 2017
help, how can i get mrs. kelly's number? i cant seem to find a way
Greetings friend reviews the tutorial on page 1
you must make joey see the following scene (hot conversation from Mrs linda and Mrs Kelly) then go down and talk to Mrs Kelly, she will give the private number to Joey and you must call her

note: to know what time you should download and call it you should review the tutorial

Sep 12, 2017
If you like us to be faster then please support us as that is the only way for us to be faster
developers I want to ask a question? because this version 0.11 was shown with more errors (failures to run it, problems with possible saved in the game, etc.) than in previous versions

I recommend that before launching, review these possible errors or problems that arise

waiting for the new version of the game ^ - ^ will be very hot

Sep 12, 2017
Could someone tell me how I can use the little joey that appears in this image in the game?
the truth this image has me a bit confused, can you use a little joey in the game or was it just an initial demonstration of this character?
2.JPG

Reactions: Jansen and Valila

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
Maybe a tiny bit of feedback:
I played from the start (completely new game) with the walkthrough and didn't have any crashes. As far as glitches go, both music tracks played at the same time when the workouts start in your living room, and since you can't turn only one off, I opted to mute both. But that's about it.
The walkthrough did leave me confused in two places but it wasn't too hard to figure out how to advance, once it was clear how the game was supposed to work.Loading up on money and maxing your study daily seemed like a no brainer cause that's usually the way to go about things where grinding is expected.

I like that I could click through some of the dialogs, for me the waiting times with those I couldn't speed up were way too high. I know that you can escape out but then you don't know what was said and might get stuck with no clue if you do not have the walkthrough and ideally you should be able to play without.
I don't have to say much about the art. I like it cause it reminds me a little of Yacht For Sale, and your animations are enjoyable. I would have preferred a more vibrant color palette in places but it's alright as is.
The dialogues... well, you know yourself. As for suggestions, you'll go with your patreons, so we'll see where it goes.
I look forward to see how it's gonna look when it's finished and wish you good luck for now.

Reactions: C.Dos
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes