BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Mom catches Joey backdooring Laticia. She freaks out at both of them, especially Joey.
The next morning, she still won't discuss what happened with Joey. That was the end of the update.

It seems that Mom needs extra coaxing before Joey will earn her consent for any sex acts together.
One such trigger must be that Linda discovers her husband has been unfaithful for some time. Together with her friends' blessing (certainly Mrs. Kelly but also Mrs. Jackson) and her own inclinations, the endgame seems assured.
But all this, with the glorious Mrs. Gloria playing the bad-witch role, looks like it will take a good long while.
That is more or less normal,unless she was a complete slut she wouldn't consent easily to sexual acts with her blood related son,this is a game after all it is more interesting to corrupt her slowly since aside from Gloria the other MILFS are very easy

onilegame

Oct 6, 2018
If you are having difficulty progressing please post it here or on our forum or on Patreon.
This version ends :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like our work , please support us. Every little bit helps
===========================
I have problame with version 0.11 if i call the police woman at laticia house i get -50 dollar and nothing happend

onilegame

Oct 6, 2018
I have problame with version 0.11 when do you have to call a police woman at laticia house i call but nothing happen and -50 dollars. can anybody help me

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Several things : be sure to always have max money before interacting with any babe (I think from about 0.08, when Joey was trying to get Mrs. Gloria to visit him) ; except for Linda"s Saturday night outings, only interact with babes on weekdays ; only interact with one babe a day (and her only once, except for giving Linda the sleepy water and then returning to Mrs. Kelly).
Also the very last step in 0.10--giving Linda the painkillers should be put off until the beginning of 0.11 (this will show up as a step in the WT).

Best of luck!
From what game is the woman on your photo?

sanji1301

Oct 7, 2018
I currently have version 0.11 beta. Whenever I load a saved file, when i clicked to walk downstairs the game crashed, my version 0.5 and 0.7 worked ok but 0.11 usually crashed, Can someone help me?

BARTO030389

Mar 30, 2018
greetings friend I'm very happy the image of Mrs Kelly and of course I expect more scenes of Mrs Kelly but also the other milfs and gina:FeelsGoodMan::ForeverAlone:
Yeah. I think developers needs to be focus on the history and create puzzles more complicate without walkthrough guide
this will be more interesting by players

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
I have problame with version 0.11 when do you have to call a police woman at laticia house i call but nothing happen and -50 dollars. can anybody help me
well...only way i know to fix this is starting a new game because when you load a save from a previous version ( thats what alot of people do ) it only leads to bugs.

we recommend a new game for every new release made by milftoon

Sep 12, 2017
Yeah. I think developers needs to be focus on the history and create puzzles more complicate without walkthrough guide
this will be more interesting by players
I think that the puzzles are great but also that they are not so complicated for the player since this game focuses more on its history and scenes.
I think that puzzles do not need a guide since each player learns how to play them.
but history as such I think that if you need a guide to not get lost or go crazy in the game, I also think it is more optional:
1-those who play with a guide
2-those who play it without a guide

skereeee

Aug 4, 2018
I realized that I love blackjack with this update. Great animations and I improve the design of the faces and bodies in this one, I remember that in the previous one you could see the small breasts and the strange faces in the animated scenes. Great job, and great scene, a scene like that with the police or the rich milf would not be bad.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Welcome to the thread!
Right-click the game file and accept whatever compatibility mode is offered (usually this will be either Windows 7 or 8).

Good luck!
i was replaying the game and when i reached the part where you ask for the first boojob to Gloria,there was a second option to ask for sex and she respond that only if she go to his room demand sex for him and later pay him for it,isn't wrong the foreshadow?She didn't demand sex and i don't remember she paying Joey for it

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes