bobdole260

Jan 21, 2018
I Followed everything in walk through but when I try to call the cop lady to the blackjack game it just calls the taxi and spends $50 :/ i even started over from the start with a fresh save and still got this problem

TieS

Nov 7, 2017
@Everyone who's unable to call the cop from Laticia's phone:

Go to the game's installation folder -> right click on the game executable -> go to compatibilty tab -> tick the 'Run as admin' box

Worked like a charm as stated by the dev.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Not really. I tried that and it didn't work.
I finally started from the beginning, making fresh saves. Only by maxing out study/money does this game "work like a charm".
Hopefully, it is only necessary to do this precisely starting no later than 0.08 (when the RNG shenanigans with Mrs. Gloria begin).

A huge problem with this game is that it's fake-interactive. The "extra" scenes mentioned in the 0.11 Changelog were mainly dead-ends. Any and all deviations from the strict script are punished.
We are looking into this matter. We can't replicate it but after lots of searching we have an idea on where this problem originates and we will try to fix it on v12 hoping that it won't repeat it self on V12.
Study has nothing to do with the bug though
What do you mean by "dead-ends" though? The extra scenes are scenes like the mom unzipping , the milf picking up the cards etc. Those are scenes that we added to make the game feel more interactive

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Earlier in the game, a wrong choice was often met by a simple "I shouldn't do this". Now, sometimes there is an extra frame or two of visuals to accompany the "I shouldn't...".
Plus, it was possible to go the Shop and I noticed many new items (without actually purchasing).
Perhaps, "reserve" scenes is more accurate than "extra"?
Noted. We will call them "reserve" scenes if it is confusing. Please keep in mind that english is not our first language so we can make mistakes when it comes to exact wording

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I only have 1 ask to the devs to the next version:

PLEASE, GALLERY OPENED NOW!

thnks i love you
Gallery won't be open and the link of it will be removed in next update. Please read a few posts back as the way to view scenes will be later added on the PC of the player. We are also working on something else to provide extras for our supporters

Aug 17, 2018
To some people from F95 community... did you have English in school? Or rather are you even 18? I know not everyone can learn language to use it smoothly but some phrases like "I have one ask" or "I stuck" makes me wonder how old are you.
Best regards my dudes and best of luck in your education.

Wendigo

Aug 19, 2017
Hey guys I still have the problem with the game, its broken.
I'm unable to click on the laundry AT ALL so im completely stuck on the game because I can't empty the shampoo bottle on it

Anybody know how to fix this please?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes