BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
She hasn't demanded sex nor paid Joey for it--yet! If/when she learns Joey has turned into a sexual force of nature, she may well do.
It's foreshadowing for a next scene i think then,it's pretty obvius the route that the DEV gonna use to make her seek the MC her pride will take a hit when Joey stop calling her as much when he get more MILFS her last dialogue already show this instead of rejoicing that he is not calling her more she get angry when he seem to lose interest in her

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
0.11 has bug with phone in Laticias house. As it already mentioned earlier, if you use phone in her house, Taxi Dialog would appear again, and you'll have -50$ in your pocket. My savegames are from 0.10. Dunno what to do.

Reactions: Gorkem3000
Sep 12, 2017
View attachment 160271
Anyone else prefer this model to Linda?
I have an idea the developers later if they want they could add a sister of Mrs linda much more beautiful than her that would make joey instantly interested by Mrs linda's sister provoking jealousy and morbid Mrs linda this would allow to advance not only with the sister (if they develop it) but you see it much more with linda.
developers I leave this idea

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
I tell you one thing. Cute kid. Cute kid and i will forgive every bug that will occur in the near future.

stoped

Jun 27, 2017
I'm having an issue with the game constantly crashing. Anybody else having this problem? Should I re-download it? Do I need to start a new save?

stoped

Jun 27, 2017
Try to start your game in compatibility mode. Right-click the game file and accept whatever compatibility is offered (Windows 7 or 8). This was a VERY common problem for players before this workaround.
btw, check out the "Controls" spoiler in the OP for other goodies.
Thanks, that worked perfectly.

Reactions: virtuvoid

DirgeHunter

Oct 12, 2018
Hello im trying to use the voucher on jason for half price but it keeps giving me the the same message as if im trying to talk to him without the wallet am i doing something wrong?

pjcuvh

Aug 3, 2018
I was frankly disappointed...
Update is too short...and The news is too late....
I have a lot of expectations every time...
I understand, but please pay more attention.

BARTO030389

Mar 30, 2018
umm I would not change Mrs linda for anything but this milf looks very cute (I do not like her face looks very bad mood hehe but the body is very well done) could add the developers to milftoon drama in future updates maybe as the sister of Mrs linda
Im agree with you friend, but probably in the future the developers create a new milf characters. I created a new picture Milfs V1.2.png

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
SVS for the more current stuff.
There is a Milftoon siterip available on F95Zone but it is neither current nor exhaustive.
SVS is full with viruses and many times they modify material (like game files etc) for unknown reasons. I would suggest staying away from that site and prefer the safety of the official site or a valid site like F95

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes