Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I wanted to congratulate those who thought the scene of the zipper of Linda's dress, I found it a tremendous sensuality, pity it's too fast

the poker scene made me think, Milftoon could create the "evening of the MILF", that is Linda that every Friday invites her friends to dinner to gossip a bit, and Joey with the excuse of dropping a fork spies under the table and looks at them while dividing or crossing your legs (especially linda )

(Sorry my English)

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I wanted to congratulate those who thought the scene of the zipper of Linda's dress, I found it a tremendous sensuality, pity it's too fast

the poker scene made me think, Milftoon could create the "evening of the MILF", that is Linda that every Friday invites her friends to dinner to gossip a bit, and Joey with the excuse of dropping a fork spies under the table and looks at them while dividing or crossing your legs (especially linda )

(Sorry my English)
For suggestions , please post them or share them on Patreon or via Patreon text

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
finished playing now, artistic quality always high level, the only criticism that I can do is that there is little on Linda, I hope that next update there is so much on her, is undoubtedly the star of the game(in fact the months where the patreons have increased is where there were updates with scenes about her )

( Sorry my english )
I think the reason her story takes longer is because the moment she and Joey cross the line it become too easy.Gloria and Kelly for example have obstacles like only being avaible in certain hours of the the day while Linda stays alone with the MC all day

gachetbietdi

Mar 9, 2018
anyone know where is the laundry in the bathroom? i can only see the toilet and it doesnt let me empty the shampoo bottle

gachetbietdi

Mar 9, 2018
That might be the problem. You should have been caught just once before you drop the shampoo on the laundry.
This game allows a player to neither do too little nor too much. Step 37 is the shampoo dropping. Step 38 gets you caught the 2nd time (with mom's key). Try to go back and do the steps in an orderly fashion.
i play it from the begining and yet still have the same problem...*look like you cant use the bottle on the laundry after gina scene

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
I"ve called Officer Stubble before I went to Laticia's however once at Laticia's I try to use the (Laticia's) phone to call the cops and end up ordering another Taxi to Laticia's house and get charged another $50. No other choice. I am stuck on the last scene for this version.
me too...

Reactions: PainKiller

Dervis İmamoglu

Aug 1, 2018
I stuck again. i spoke with gloria about deal. but she says u must solve that case. my son can come at home so u cant take any handjob from me. like this. i dunno how can i solve case. i need something for mrs Kunt but i dunno what

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes