dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Not to try and sound rude, but it feels like you're kind of side-stepping my points.

1. You can press ESC to skip the phone dialog scenes
I said in my complaint that I knew you could skip them, my point was that the first time you're seeing a particular phone conversation you don't really have that option unless you're fine not knowing what was said. If you DO want to know what they say, then you have to just sit there and wait several seconds between lines when I (and others I would imagine) would rather be able to advance the scenes at our own pace.

2. Her name is Gina and she is a recurrent character. You can see the girls in the Tablet and your overall progress with them
But she's not recurrent anymore as of this latest build; She's gone for good after that scene. Yes, I understand that you most likely plan to bring her back a few updates down the line, but the main point of that complaint was the unrepeatable nature of her (and the mom sunbathing) scenes, which is a pretty annoying thing in games like these. But, again, once the gallery actually works this complaint will be less prominent.

3. Currently most of the action happens at night like ... most sexual situations. The mornings are mostly spent for study, collecting money and doing other things like talking , calling , visiting etc
Sure, there's things you can do during the day, but nothing that really uses up time. Most of the time I would have to advance time by just spamming the game in my room, which makes everything feel more like a grind. It would hit the point where when the only thing I really wanted to accomplish was calling the rich milf at 20:00 (because again that 50/50 chance can be pretty annoying) I would be stuck in a routine of "Wake up, study once to restore what I lost in sleep, spam game 10+ times, try calling, fail, repeat".

And please don't take all of this as me not liking this game. I actually thought it was really good, just that these things were nagging at me the whole time and I wanted to air my grievances.

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
1. You can press ESC to skip the phone dialog scenes
I have to agree with dirtyotaku13, it drags on for way too long. I skipped one call later on and wondered how the conversation played out, it just feels bad for game play.
I had the walkthrough so it was ultimately without consequence as to how to proceed, but shouldn't you be able to play without one when the game is finished? The other dialogs flow much better this is why it sticks out so much.

Mar 3, 2018
The game crashes whenever I attempt to do the workout after checking on MCs Mom in the bedroom and then pressing "Return to Kelly". Any workaround?

Goemon

Oct 10, 2018
Please remember these are opinions. My critiques are in good faith and not intended to insult the makers of this game :)

After trying this game (ver. 0.11) for a few hours, here are my 1st impressions:

Things I liked
  • Art- This was the best aspect of the game for me.
  • Animations- Short but very well done.
Things I don't mind but noticed
  • Day management- Very little to do early on. I've never skipped so many days in a game so quickly.
  • Early guidance- Found myself stuck fairly quickly with little hint at what to do.
  • Explanation of game mechanics- Not as clear as I would expect.
  • Dialogue- Some sentence structures were odd.
  • Narrative- Felt like I was doing things for the game's sake, not the character.
  • Interface- Manageable but a bit clunky. Not being able to click through phone calls was frustrating.
Things I didn't like
  • Music- Repetitive short loop, little variety. No option to control music volume.
  • Early Grind- Too much for payoff. Nothing to hook me and make me want to grind for it.
Overall thoughts

This game has the potential to be really great! It has a fantastic art foundation. There were some rough areas at my time of playing, but overall it was an enjoyable experience. I hope this game will continue to grow and be a success!

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
a month without actualization i need something now !! :FeelsBadMan:
so no update this month????
i guess theres no update
The more support we get then the faster we can work and update faster.
Currently we are still fully devoted to the game obviously but we urge our current patrons and Milftoon members to be patient until the material is fully finished using our current rate of delivery.

nagitong

Mar 1, 2018
sorry for being a sucker at this game but i can't even progress at all
how to raise the horny level tho,clicking and checking everything seems doesn't help at all,any guides or something?
*edited,nevermind,just noticed there is a walkthrough in first post

Mar 3, 2018
You need to run the game with Compatibility mode
Thanks mate. That worked like a charm.

Although, I am currently stuck with another issue. I've spoken to Kunt Stable and she asked me to give her a call from Laticia's house. But after I take a can to Laticia's house and click on her phone, it just deducts another 50 bucks and just refreshes the scene. Anything I'm missing here?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Thanks mate. That worked like a charm.

Although, I am currently stuck with another issue. I've spoken to Kunt Stable and she asked me to give her a call from Laticia's house. But after I take a can to Laticia's house and click on her phone, it just deducts another 50 bucks and just refreshes the scene. Anything I'm missing here?
Thats a common bug (we are working on it). You need to close the game and reopen it , then load from an earlier save BEFORE the bug appeared and it should be fine.
Also , make sure that you run the game as Administrator (even if you are the only person using that PC still go ahead do do Run As.. Administrator) so that the game will be able to minimize saving bug/problems./

sorry for being a sucker at this game but i can't even progress at all
how to raise the horny level tho,clicking and checking everything seems doesn't help at all,any guides or something?
*edited,nevermind,just noticed there is a walkthrough in first post
Check walkthrough plz

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes