Valila

Jul 29, 2017
1)Buy the crops from jason,
2)plant it then make sure to wait 4 days.
3) Harvest the crops then call gloria go to new location.
4)Get the paper beside gloria go back to jason get it signed then u get sex scene and thats all for this build.
Did you discover all of these by yourself? Or you have official guideline?

ghulsk

Aug 9, 2016
how are you supposed to use the savegame18.dat file? can't find the savegamefolder. edit: i should open my eyes, sry.

Sep 12, 2017
:sneaky:wow that scene seemed very good and super hot especially and in the end an unexpected surprise for me :devilish:(but very good) now I wonder how the character will come out of this ... and what she really plans with all this or better than she thinks to do.:unsure:
No doubt the following versions of the game will get even better.;)

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
:sneaky:wow that scene seemed very good and super hot especially and in the end an unexpected surprise for me :devilish:(but very good) now I wonder how the character will come out of this ... and what she really plans with all this or better than she thinks to do.:unsure:
No doubt the following versions of the game will get even better.;)
can u share ur safes

ghulsk

Aug 9, 2016
you place it here
C:\Users\***********\AppData\Local\VisionaireStudio\Milftoon Drama\Savegames
thanks. now i'm trying to find out where exactly this savegame is in the walkthrough. since i have mrs jacksons number but not kellys i assume i'm at 0.085 step 5? the rich milf is standing next to the bed and there is the dialogue option about mom sleeping. but step 6 and 7 don't work. there is no scene where mrs kelly gives her number. am i at the wrong place in the walkthrough?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I've updated the walkthrough above to include where to plant the Corn seed (2nd step) -

2-When you're back home, head to the back of the house and plant the seed in the soil that you made in v12
2a-To get to the back of the house, go outside through the living-room and head to the right of the screen.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes