Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
The milftoon gallery is bugged as it has a tendency to loop around so much that you go into negative money.

Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
The milftoon gallery is bugged as it has a tendency to loop around so much that you go into negative money.
I also get that bug.

I've had the same problem with the house where you gamble. The problem in that specific case was, that I had not followed the autistically linear quest line. I think, this may be the same; although I fail to see, where the error in the quest line is in this case.

mat_monkey7

Sep 11, 2017
Can anyone give me a save link to the beginning of this version? My game is bugged and I cant find the paper next to Gloria anymore. Can't progress at all D:

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
Can someone help me? I use windows 7 and I can not play , the screen turns black and shuts off immediately. Do I need any specific program for this game? Thank's!

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
The bug appears when you save and reload to that location. We will get it fixed but since it is not a game breaking bug we will release the fix with the next update. For now , just avoid saving to that location or you will be asked to pay twice

Reactions: allintine

Dwene

Dec 7, 2018
Thank you for enjoy our game guys. We appreciate your support on our patreon and we are all ears about ideas to make our game better. Drop us a line on patreon
To be honest, It rather not want you guys to make a scene including the mother "wanting" or having any sort of idea that the son (Main Character) wants to have sex with her. Many game developers throughout the years has done the same exact mistake by at the end making the mother's story short and with her having dirty thoughts about her son for the rest of the game.
But by continuing the making of scenes similar to the sunbathing scene, the whole uniqueness of the mother's story wouldn't change and if it would come to the point where she "wants" to have sex with you, then she would just be sorted into the rest of the slutty characters which ruins the whole purpose of the fetish.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes