Samantha1

Jul 22, 2018
@Milftoon-Drama would it be possible for you guys to increase the amount of cheat uses from 3 to maybe 7? I remember you mentioning that it resets after going up in horny levels except for the first five horny levels. The reason is that at the start of the game,it is super grindy especially the Gina section(having to buys all her clothes, earrings and drill). I think a lot of players give up at this section. Also thank you for the new version!

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
@Milftoon-Drama would it be possible for you guys to increase the amount of cheat uses from 3 to maybe 7? I remember you mentioning that it resets after going up in horny levels except for the first five horny levels. The reason is that at the start of the game,it is super grindy especially the Gina section(having to buys all her clothes, earrings and drill). I think a lot of players give up at this section. Also thank you for the new version!
The problem is that we want players to do the tasks that Joey needs in order to get money. Cheating alone will only result in not knowing what to do as Joey constantly needs money and the way he finds them helps him progress through the game.
We can increase it to 4 or 5 if 3 is too low but we still want the players to look for money while playing the game and not rely on the cheat

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Thank you for supporting us with your donation

Samantha1

Jul 22, 2018
The problem is that we want players to do the tasks that Joey needs in order to get money. Cheating alone will only result in not knowing what to do as Joey constantly needs money and the way he finds them helps him progress through the game.
We can increase it to 4 or 5 if 3 is too low but we still want the players to look for money while playing the game and not rely on the cheat
Ok that makes sense, I think the increase to 5 will help a lot too. Thank you.

Reactions: allintine

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
the game is in fact on SVScomics, anyone going to put it here? Aint nobody got time for those downloads over there!

Reactions: observer80

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I'm pretty sure they get a commission if someone pays for a better speed download.
Correct. Your link has a referrer URL attached to it. If you get a premium account through that link, the referrer gets a % of the take.

And interesting enough, fileboom and keep2share are both owned and opperated by the same company.

So keeping the speeds glacially slow is in the best interests of everyone involved (except the consumer, of course).

Reactions: Dadboii

jou78

Nov 22, 2018
i downloaded but its disappointing.i m uploading it at mega wait i will sortly post the link

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes